𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘁🤣

𝗢𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 13, 2020

"Come on." A security guard said as he grabbed onto Naomi shoulder walking her out of the cell.

Naomi had been in the holding cell since the night she killed Iyanna Mayweather, set a house on fire, and killed Drea.

It had been days until the court was open.

It was now Monday, which means they start doing the cases.

She sighed, as they walked down the hall.

Naomi was thinking a lot, she didn't wanna go to jail, but she knew she wasn't gonna get away.

She wasn't scared, just didn't want to starve.

She didn't wanna be away from Kentrell.

Even though jail isn't a place for her, she knew she'd be okay in there on her own.

She feared nobody.

Walking her out of the building, they put her in the back of a police car, taking her to the courthouse which wasn't far.

She had been called Kentrell to come up to the court room, and he got in contact with her Auntie, and her cousin.

So now Kentrell, the Auntie, the gang, and her cousin were all gonna be there for her.

She sat back in the backseat, relaxing herself, keeping a straight face.

They would think that she was scared, worried, and more.

But she wasn't.

She did that shit like the bad bitch she is, so if she had to go down, she was.

Just like a bad bitch.

And she had no problem with it.

They started driving, making their way to the courthouse.

It didn't even take an hour, and they were already pulling up.

She took a deep breath before the first police officer got out, and opened up her door.

He grabbed her out the car, keeping a tight hold on her shoulder, like she was gonna run, which she wasn't.

She sighed, and they started walking up to the court doors.

Opening up the door, she walked in with one police officer by her side and the other behind her.

Heads instantly turned, and she was just only looking for certain people.

Smiling, her eyes met Kentrell eyes.

He smirked at her, before smiling back.

He wanted so badly to get up, and hug her, but he knew he couldn't.

Plus he didn't want to draw attention to him, since he didn't like police, or shit to do with them.

They walked into the opposite side of the courthouse, along with other inmate's behind her that had recently came after.