𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞!

AND FOR SOME COUPLES, THE upbringing of their child only got worse

AND FOR SOME COUPLES, THE upbringing of their child only got worse. for example, demi and callum were talking about water births, and when jamie came to join and took his eyes off the pram- the wind knocked it into the water. thankfully, luke m and luke t were on the other side of the garden with august and rocky, but for some couples they were not so lucky and were splashed as jamie jumped into the pool to retrieve it.

it might've appeared slightly odd for two fathers to be lifting weights with their baby strapped around their chests but, after all, this was love island. nothing was considered out of the ordinary there.

eden and siânnise watched tiredly as their partners lifted weights carefully to make sure nothing happened to their newborn. "how does he manage to make a baby sling look fit?" eden muttered to herself, admiring the way he laughed and joked with his friend as they exercised.

"i've never seen a couple more whipped for each other than you two," remarked siânnise. "has he asked you to be his girlfriend yet?" after receiving a shake of her blonde head, the bristolian's eyes widened. "why not?"

eden shrugged. "i don't know. maybe he's just waiting for the right moment? or maybe he doesn't want to make things official?"

"please! he tells me every hour how much he likes you. it's getting boring," admitted the brunette, causing eden to smile at the exposure. "why don't you ask him?"

"you think i should?"

"it'd never crossed my mind that i'd be the one asking luke but if he's not gonna do it then, maybe i should." eden suggested.

"if he's taking so long, and you both like each other, why not?" truthfully eden had thought about asking him. there was no containment for her feelings; every minute of every day all she wanted to do was kiss and hug and just be in his arms. maybe she should be the one to do the asking.

but what eden didn't know was that less than a hundred feet away, the boys were discussing the exact same thing.

"what are you planning? a huge proposal? a love poem? airplanes in the sky?" luke t asked him ecstatically once he found out his best friend's intentions to ask eden to be his girlfriend.

"i was speaking to siânnise and she doesn't think eden would like a big party or anything," he shrugged his broad shoulders as he brought one dumbbell up to his collarbone and back down again slowly. "maybe i should just ask her tonight. a spur of the moment thing- completely from the heart. it's romantic."

"i've come to the conclusion that nothing is going to beat what luke t did for siânnise," luke m sighed. "so my only option is to do the complete opposite and just wing it."

what luke t had previously done for siânnise ended well, but he was aware she and eden were two completely different people. eden was calmer, more relaxed. he knew she would love whatever luke m did for her.