9.

˗ˏˋ "aurora please, get your priorities straight

˗ˏˋ "aurora please, get your priorities straight." 'ˎ˗

a few weeks had gone by where spencer and aurora hadn't talked to one another since the incident.

and on both ends, they were miserable, seeing as they were missing each other's company.

aurora figured she would just give him space, because if he really wanted to, he would come back. and spencer, well, he was a mess to say the least.

sure, spencer is one hell of a thinker. his mind always going a million miles an hour, but ever since what happened with aurora, his mind would go blank. and the team noticed his little hiccups he would have when working a case, they just hadn't mentioned it.

aurora usually helped him. she didn't know she did, but her presence would help soothe any worries he had. whether it was because of a case or not, aurora was always there, making him smile. but, for the past few weeks, he didn't have that. so he was just a wreck.

in the mean while, aurora picked up a job at the coffee and boba place, she had to pay her rent somehow. and switching between work and school, was stressful for her, and a lot to handle.

either way, aurora didn't have much time on her hands for anything else. but when she did, she usually spent it with penelope or enrique. but, only when penelope wasn't busy with work. it was hard to find time to hang out when they were both free.

so, on an off day, enrique came over to keep aurora company.

there she laid on the floor, motionless and just staring at her ceiling as marvins room by drake played in the back.

she hears a knock on the door, "it's open." she yelled.

opening it, enrique comes in. looking around, then seeing aurora laying on the floor.

he sighs, "what's wrong aurora?"

he goes over and lays down by her side.

"i miss spencer." she frowned.

enrique stares at the ceiling, "you know, i also have been trying to figure it out because i hate seeing you sad, but you really did nothing wrong. so stop beating yourself over it!"

"maybe you should text him or something.." he insisted.

aurora chuckles, "no.. no. he's the one who walked out on me."

"aurora, stop being a stubborn bitch for one second and do it. you miss him and want to hang out with him right?"

"mhm."

"okay, so what's stopping you then?"

"maybe he doesn't want me to. maybe this is him cutting me off for good."

he sighs, as he gets up and puts out his hand for her to grab.

"let's go."

"where?" she asked looking at him.