Introduction MUST READ TO UNDERSTAND STORY

This is somewhat of a sequel to Purple Flames but you can read it without reading Purple Flames as it doesn't have a whole lot to do with Purple Flames other than the reason Jungkook and Hyunjin watch over her. The backstory will be explained during the story as well when they explain it to Promise so you can start by only reading this book if you want.

Promise's second life, which was given to her after both her and Jungkook survived the explosion of magic because it equally divided between the two of them and, since Promise didn't have much strength after giving her life for Jungkook, the magic wasn't strong enough to kill both of them. They healed and the remaining 7 friends lived the same way they had prior to the story for another year, besides Taehyung's funeral and grieving. Promise became extremely depressed so the six boys decided to combine their powers to give her a new birth. This meant her life disappeared and she was born as a baby again into a different family. Two years after the six of them did this, everyone from the friend group besides Promise and Jungkook went missing. About 8 years later is when an angel came down and went to seek out Jungkook. The angel, Hyunjin (from Stray Kids), has been watching her since she was a newborn (in her second life) after he saved her from choking on equipment in the hospital. Even though he was not assigned to be her angel, he kept watching over her since then. Hyunjin found Jungkook when she was about 10 years old because she started having a lot of difficulties at the orphanage she was in.

{She was birthed into a family with loving parents but when a superior angel, Marshal, went down to the human world to inform her parents of what her situation was, they started to hate her. He checked up with them 3 months later and they had stopped taking care of her once they found out what she was so Marshal killed them and brought Promise to an orphanage after her first day of school.}

Since then, Hyunjin and Jungkook have watched over her in the orphanage until she turned 17 and finally got to leave for a day without being supervised by anyone from the orphanage. They acted on impulse and introduced themselves to her. What happens after they spend some hours together and it's time for Promise to go back and not see them anymore? Read to find out. :)

P.S. The story isn't heavily related to Purple Flames. The only relation it has is the back story and why Jungkook and Hyunjin were able to watch over her and everything. The story is in progress as of July 4, 2020 and there hasn't been any correlation to Purple Flames yet, there will eventually be backstory in the actual story when they explain everything to Promise. There might be more of the story later on that relates to Purple Flames, however, so if you don't want more to do with tis story or you want a lot more to do with this story, I think you'll enjoy it either way.

-----------------------------------

My apologies that it's basically just the description but I couldn't fit everything in the description so I just copied and pasted some of this. I thought that, without some of this information, it might be confusing so I added this to make sure ALL of the important information was available for readers. I hope you like this story, it's much better than the first one and they are written about two years apart.