1

I was working at Phantom hive manor since I was 15. I've been here for 3 and a half years. I wasn't happy nor did I get paid much. I had no family no where to call home but here.  Many times I had wanted to leave but Sebastian scares me and so does the young master.

"(Y/n) come help me" Finny said
"Of course finny" I said with a smile

I walked into the green house to see a mess. I had better clean this before Sebastian or the young master sees it. I'd rather me be punished instead of finny. A few hours passed and the greenhouse was clean. Ciel and Sebastian were in town on business for the queen. There was a crash in the kitchen. Oh dear. I ran towards the kitchen almost tripping on my heels.

"Bard what happened this time? " I asked
"Oh (y/n) I was trying to make the pie and I ended up burning the kitchen" Bard said
"Go on then out I'll clean up" I said

Bard left the kitchen and I was alone again.  The kitchen was so messy. I cleaned every inch of the kitchen making it spotless and walked out. I was exhausted and worn out.

"Go on and rest (y/n) well handle the young master" Mey-rin said

I walked upstairs and unto my room. Hours later Ciel and Sebastian arrived home. The others greeted them. Ciel wasn't happy that I was already asleep. 

"Please young master she's worn out and needs to rest" Bard said
"Bloody hell I don't care she's supposed to be awake" Ciel said
"Do you want me to wake her? "Finny asked
" I'll do it myself"Ciel said

They all looked at Ciel as he walked upstairs with his cane in his hand. They were worried about what he would do to me. Sebastian had no care he just walked into the kitchen to prepare dinner.  He entered my room and slammed the door shut. I awoke startled and fell off the bed.

"(Y/n) you were supposed to have dinner made before I got home you'll have to be punished now" Ciel said
"Wha- but I'm exhausted young master" I said in a tired voice
"It doesn't matter you disobeyed orders" Ciel said
"The others said they would handle it I do almost everything here while you and Sebastian are away" I said
"You still need to be punished" Ciel said

He walked towards me in a slow manor. He grabbed my chin and lifted my face. All I could see was anger in his eyes.  He slapped me across my face leaving a red mark.

"Don't disobey me again (y/n)" Ciel said

He walked out and I felt my face. It was stinging. I wanted to leave the manor and find a better job but I feared Ciel would come for me if I left.   Night fell and I had fallen asleep again.