Me Evil? Probably

(Quick note Shinso is in class 1-a not Mineta and bakugo's quirk is different Dabi is sixteen and hawks is nineteen aka a very young hero this story also includes an OC)

Bakugo's POV

I am what most people call a villain yes I have killed people, set houses on fire and done some fucked up shit. I didn't have a bad life I was just born fucked up. I left home when I was thirteen. I needed to leave I don't know why I just did.  I packed my stuff and ran. (Bakugo never told deku to take a swan dive because he had already ran away)

In the world I live in everyone is born with a quirk. This is apart of your dna witch gives you one single speacial ability.  I was born with an unnatural power. I trained without my quirk building up my skills. My increased agility was useful living on the streets. I had to jump on roofs, run for long periods of time, and steal food. Until I ran into my current best friends. They gave me a home and second family.

That is what lead me here. Sitting next to my two best friends in an interrogation room in hand cuffs. "This is all your fault Toga!" I yell at the top of my lungs. "Well sorry your highness but I wanted to have fun with it!" She yells to me with an eye roll. "For fucks sake!" Dabi yells.

A man walks in with three files. Next to him eraserhead. "Tell me if the information in these files are correct." The man says. He points to Dabi.

NAME: Unknown

ALIAS: Dabi

AGE: 17

ABILITY: Cremation

KILLS: 250

"Yes that is all correct." Dabi says calmly.

NAME: Toga Himiko

ALIAS: Toga

AGE: 15

ABILITY: Transformation

KILLS: 343

"Yup. Your file is correct." Toga says in a cheerful voice. The man then points to me.

NAME: Bakugo Katsuki

ALIAS: King explosion murder or ground zero

AGE: 16

ABILITY: Explosions

KILLS: 635

"Incorrect it is actually 660 kills."I state not carrying for this. I still found it funny that they only knew part of my quirk.

"Considering that we have the person ranked number two deadliest villain and his friends ranked numbers 5 and 6 you would be in prison for life. But my boss is offering you a deal come study at UA." Eraserhead states rather annoyed.

"The hero school? I don't think that is a great idea. Plus if I were to go I would need a list of demands to be met." I state. Just as I finish a mouse walks in. "What would these demands include?" The mouse talks holy fuck. "Who are you mouse?""I'm Nezu and I am not a mouse." "Well Nezu we would need a place to stay, food clothes, and things for entertainment." I state. "That can be arranged. Though you will be wearing ability canceling bracelets." Nova tells us.

They put the bracelets on all of us and take us to the school. We are still in handcuffs that should be removed after our introductions.

Aizawa's POV

I walk in and the problem children be quiet for once. Probably because I was later then usual. "We will be having three more problem children join us they will be part of the rehabilitation program. Come in problem children."

Bakugo's POV

I hear the words come in being said and we go inside the classroom. "Introduce yourselves." Eraserhead the teacher of the class states. "Can we take the cuffs off first?" I ask. "Yes we will take the cuffs off." As soon as Nezu says that I snap the cuffs in half. "Thanks but I got it." I say with a smirk. Everyone's faces were shocked it was priceless. "YOU COULD HAVE DONE THAT THE WHOLE TIME!!!" Toga and Dabi scream at me. "DUH I AM NOT WEAK LOSERS." I say with the glare I wear everyday.

"Anyway I'm Toga I am 15. My power is transformation. My kill count is 343. And everyone in the league is part of our adoptive family so messing with one of us is messing with all of us." Toga says way to happy.

"I'm Dabi I am 17. My ability is cremation. My kill count is 250." Dabi says with an eye role.

"I'm Bakugo Katsuki I'm 16 and quirk is explosions. Oh and my kill count is 660." I say with a signature glare. While I was glaring at everybody a boy caught my eye. He had half red half white hair and different color eyes. He was beautiful hot and cute all at the same time.

The sleep deprived teacher tells the class that they can ask questions after introducing them selves. Then I see him the nerd. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE DEKU YOU NERD!!!!!" Deku flinches. "H-hi Kachan." "I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCKING CALL ME THAT NERD!!" I yell and I can see him pale. "K-kachan I thought you w-were dead." "OF COURSE I'M NOT FUCKING DEAD NERD!" "How do you know him deku?" A girl with really pink cheeks asked. "Kachan was my childhood friend."

Toga's POV

Bakugo was glaring as always I was smiling and Dabi looked liked would rather jump off a bridge then be here. A pretty cute girl was introducing her self. She had a beautiful smile. "Oh anyway I am Uraraka Ochaco I'm sixteen and my quirk affects gravity. Nice to meet you I hope we can get along." As soon as I hear her say she hopes we can get along I jump towards her and give her a hug. "Thank you for giving us a chance! I would love it if we could be friends I don't have many." I say with a grin. After a few seconds she hugs back. "I would like that." The cutie says.

Dabi's POV

"Aizawa I am the new weapons teacher so I need to now if-" The blond with red wings is interrupted by a loud crash. "I told you. She wouldn't just let us be taken without a fight. I bet the other four are with her." I say with a smirk. I knew I was right she wasn't going down without a fight. She has her own gang she isn't apart of the league but everyone knew she was apart of the family. "Who is she?" Eraserhead asks. "She is a living nightmare and apart of our family. And she is coming to get us good luck." Me and my family say at the same time.

So this is my first story I am going to go though some POVs  have a great day