MY KIDS & BABY DADDY

My kids are my life i have a 7 year old and a 5 and 3 year old if you're wonderingg who the father is i couldnt even tell you myself i was raped at the age of 10 it started to really happen at 11 here is the night i cannot forget "come on baby turn around and watch me" no daddy! please stop I'll tell my mom"brooklynn said) "what did i tell you about threatening me brooky" Father im begging you! you hurt me to many times my private part hurts" IF YOU WOULD STOP MOVING IT WOULDNT HURT DAMMIT! IM TIRED OF YOU AND YOUR SIBLINGS!"I kneeled down and started crying I hate when he yells i hate it!" IM OUT OF THIS SHITTY HOME!" Hours went by so i decided to lay in my bed and soon my sleep took over me. I woke up to loud drunk men in my living room Brooky & Kiera (my sister who at the time was 6)my father yelled from the living room" We both walked out our room and stood infront of my mean looking father. "yes daddy"brooky said" STRIP You and kiera" no daddy please !"kiera said" my father stood up and slaped my sister across her face so hard blood poured out her mouth"I fell to my knees helping her up going to the bathroom to clean her up. My brother finally came in the house and walked into the bathroom where we were "what  happend" dammit chris if u would've been here you would have known" brooky shouted." Im sorry" he hugged me and kiera. I think i have enough money to get us out of here I've got 4k and "how much do you have brooky?" i have 3,000" we can get us a motel for a couple days and some food "kiera said" yeah that sounds like a deal"lets pack our stuff and be out" we all packed"
and from that day i been working on the streets supporting my brother and sister and getting pregnet i stopped working after my last child dumb mistake I should have stopped after my first and i regret that every day of my life my precious children my 7 year old(siera)5 year old (nate) 3 year  old (nicki)