•𝚂𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚜•

"JUST LEAVE COLBY" you screamed at your boyfriend Colby. Y'all were in another argument.

It sucked.

Let me just clear up what's going on.

Flashback
"Thank you babe" you said giving Colby a kiss on the cheek. Y'all were at the amusement part with Colby and he just won you a giant prize. "God I'm in love with this man" you thought to yourself as you stared into Colbys bright blue eyes.

You still had all you attention on Colby, not looking where you were going, and accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry ma'am" the guy said helping you back up, "thank you" you said smiling at the guy and shaking his hand politely.

You heard Colby growl under his breath as y'all walked away from the guy, "you alright babe?" You asked Colby, "Yeah whatever" he said anger filling his once sweet soft voice.

"Colbs what's wrong?" You said touching his arm only to have him push you away. You roll your eyes and reach for the keys opening you door to y'all's apartment.

"Baby please tell me what's wrong" you asked him once again but more softer, "Ha dont "baby" me" Colby said rolling his eyes at you. "What are you talking about Colby?" It was true you actually didn't know what you did and it only made you more worried.

"Why don't you just go flirt with a random guy" Colby said, you could hear the irritation in his voice, "what are you talking about? You actually think I was flirting with that guy? HE WAS HELPING ME COLBY!!" You said raising you voice.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME YOU SLUT".

You froze.

Colby had never called you anything like that before, let alone be aggressive. He was always very gentle and sweet.

His eyes softened as he realized what word had just came out of his mouth. "B-baby I'm so so s-sorry" he said covering his mouth tears forming in his eyes.

"Leave.." you said in almost a whisper .

"N-no baby please I-i can't live without you p-please" Colby was now crying at this point, Colby was never the one to cry about anything but what he said hurt you badly.

"JUST LEAVE COLBY"
Flashback over

And that leaves us to now. You love Colby so much but what he said hurt you deeply.

Colby gave you one last gentle look and quietly walked out the door.

Leaving you there alone and heartbroken...

To be continued...

A/n: Aright biyatchsss it's ya gurl I really hoped you liked this there will be more parts to this so be ready, love y'all

- Ya gurlll 🖤😁🤠🖤😘🖤🥰👁🖤🖤🖤👿💜❤️😈😈🥺❣️😂💕💔👁💓✨👁💓🦋🥳❤️👿🥺🤎💓😘💕🤠❣️🤠👁💛💔💔🤍💀💀🤍🤘🏻🤍👁👁💔👁🖤🖤💜🤎🦋 (sorry it was short the other ones will be longer I promise 😔✊🏻) 463 words 🔮