𝐻𝑒 𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢

HEYYYY SEXY WHORE, guess who's back 😩 i'm sorry i took such a long break i was just so busy and dealing with so much stuff, hope y'all ain't forget about me.. ANYWAYS LOVE U WHORES HOPE U ENJOY THE STORY 😩
—————————————————————

You wake up to a blinding light from your window. You roll over to see you precious boyfriend.

Colby Brock.

You guys had been dating for 4 years now and you couldn't be happier.

"Hey baby" you said with a smile on your face. You waited for a second to see if he would answer back.. but he didn't.

You looked at him kind of confused as his focus stayed on his phone. His behavior hurt you, but you brushed it off. "Maybe he's just tired..". You thought to yourself, you got up from bed to make some breakfast for Colby. "Want some bacon and eggs baby? I know how much you love when I make them for youuu" you spoke smiling at him. He didn't even look at you, just got up and walked down stairs.

You sighed feeling bad as if you've done something to upset him. Your mind was racing but you tried to not let it get the best of you.

You walked downstairs to see him eating cereal and smiling at his phone, you sighed as you felt your eyes water up a little. You quickly pushed back your tears not wanting to seem weak. "i was going to fix you breakfast baby, you didn't have to make yourself cereal" you said quietly. He just rolled his eyes and got up putting his bowl in the sink only to go lay down on the couch and turn on the TV.

You couldn't help but feel as if you've done something wrong. "Colbs did i do something wrong?" you asked sitting down next to him, still, he said nothing. My breathing became unsteady and my stomach began to tangle up, i felt as if i was going to break down. Colby always knew i had bad anxiety and not to do this kind of stuff to me. i couldn't think of what i did wrong.

i felt my chest start to heavy and the lump in my throat started to form. a tear fell from my eye as i ran out the front door. i thought about how childish i looked, crying just because he was ignoring me. "what a baby" i thought to myself as more tears fell down my face. i didn't know where i was running to but i had to go somewhere other than near colby. i slowed down to take a look at my surroundings, i had no clue where i was nor why i was there.

"oh god" i thought, "it's happening again". i could feel my anxiety taking over my body. i tried to look around but everything was so blurry. "Y/N!" was the last thing i heard before everything went black.

———————————————————
HAHAHA HOW LONG LIKE THAT CLIFFHANGER.. 😏😏 ANYWAYS ILL BE MAKING ANOTHER PART TO THIS AND EXPECT TO SEE MORE OF ME AROUND 😻
- PEACE BAES 👾✌️