➽Chapter 10

The airplane journey was not at all happening

Erisha slept as soon as the flight took off while the brothers were talking about something that didn't interest the ladies.

The Chauhan bahus had some random conversation and then got busy in watching a movie.

Finally after a long journey they reached Hawai where two cars were waiting for them.

"Adi bhai, Reva bhabhi, D bhaiya and Vriti bhabhi in one car while the rest of the us in the other right?" Erisha asked and both Samay and Meher said at the same time, "I am not going in same car with her/him."

"Don't tell me you both are still angry with each other!" Vritika said in exaggeration.

"Fine then Sam, Eri, Vriti and I in one car and the rest three in the other car. Hopefully this is fine?" Dishank declared and others nodded.

Everyone reached the beach side cottage which was booked by Adhyan.

"I'll go and choose my room! The farthest one as I don't want to listen to any sexual noises from any room." Erisha declared and went around the cottage to select her room.

The cottage consisted of five rooms out of which two were on the ground floor while the other three were on the first floor. There was a underground theatre and a large outdoor pool and trampoline.

Erisha took one of the ground floor room while the three couples took one room each on the first floor.

"Lets freshen up and then go to eat! I am hungry" Samay said and everyone nodded.

✦✧✦✧

In Adhyan and Revati's room,
"Umm Revati?"

"Yes"

"I am sorry"

"For that night? or for the last two years?"

"Both! I really liked you from the time I received your profile from rishta but I had to keep you safe from that idiot that's the reason I behaved like this"

"Wow! And what about my feelings? I was dying inside everyday and you are saying, you were protecting me. I would have been happy if you would have shared your problem with me."

"I am really sorry Ree! I promise nothing like this will happen in future. I'll share each and every thing with you first. Please forgive me."

"Okay, I forgive you but that doesn't mean I have forgotten everything in the past two years! You have broken my trust on this marriage long ago, build it back. Till that time we are just strangers!" Revati spoke and left to the washroom for freshening up leaving a shocked and speechless Adhyan standing behind.