𝐒𝐈𝐗

CHAPTER SIX | WE ALL GO A LITTLE MAD SOMETIMES

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

CONNOR WAS DEAD AND ELENA WAS THE ONE THAT HAD KILLED HIM. Elena had killed her one and only chance of becoming human again—Klara's chance of becoming human again. Even though the blonde expressed no real desire to become mortal, she wanted it. Of course, she enjoyed being able to protect herself better than she ever could before, but she missed the possibility of having a family of her own and growing old with the person that she loved. 

Klara had gone for a run to clear her head, so she headed out into the forest but it wasn't long into her run before she had a phone call from Damon. It turned out that Elena had stabbed Jeremy in the neck during the night, but luckily he was wearing the Gilbert ring when the attack happened.

Klara walked into Elena's home wearing her gym attire. She didn't have a chance to go home and get changed, she just ran straight over. "What the hell happened?" She asked Stefan and Damon who stood over Jeremy's body. "Where's Elena?"

"Showering her brother's blood from her hands." Damon deadpanned with a serious tone just as a loud gasp escaped Jeremy's lips. Just like that, he was alive as if nothing happened.

"Welcome back. How are you feeling?" Stefan asked the boy who seemed dazed and confused.

"What happened?"

"Long story. Buy the E-Book." Damon rolled his eyes toward the Gilbert. He headed into the kitchen with a bucket and Klara followed after him. "What's the problem, Goldie-Locks?"

"You were here before Stefan and me." Klara jumped up onto the kitchen counter as he turned around to give her a pointed look. "She called you first, right?"

"Right." Damon rolled his eyes irritatedly. "Look, Klara, if this is you trying to give me the third degree, you're gonna have to try a little harder to get any sort of information out of me." He gave her a fake smile just as Stefan walked into the kitchen to join them. "Where'd Jeremy go?"

"School." Stefan moved beside Klara and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Bonnie has him volunteering for some occult exhibit."

"Maybe it was a ploy to get himself out of the house where his sister just tried to murder him?" Klara shrugged lightly. "But, I might be wrong..."

Stefan's phone began to ring and the moment he pulled it out from his pocket, he grunted. "It's Klaus."

"Ooh. Time to face the music, pay the piper, dance with the devil." Damon mocked his brother. Stefan had told Damon everything—including the cure. 

Stefan narrowed his eyes toward his older brother. "You know, I'm glad you find this amusing. If he finds out I told you about the cure, he'll kill both of us."