-𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙒 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘿-

This was requested by @princess_lizzy22 .!! Listen to song above because it's a great song and my favorite song anyways.-

Enjoy~
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

   It was an average Monday morning in the famous Japanese school of UA where one boy known as Izuku Midoriya roamed the busy halls of UA. It was loud and noisy with all the students from different classes and grades making small talk or blabbering about something that happened to them over the weekend that was non-important to the subject of school. The halls soon became empty as the first bell rang for first period but for one boy it didn't matter if he was late or not he was popular around the school and teachers and students knew not to mess with him without permission, as for Izuku he got pushed shoved and hit by that same blonde each day, The small Emerald boy should've hated Katsuki Bakugo for tormenting and bullying him his whole life but that was not the case in this situation No, it was actually the opposite Izuku loved it when Katsuki would hit him before class he even consider himself lucky when Katsuki would say his name like it was a curse word but that wasn't all that went through the small boys mind No, so much dirtier things went through that mind of his things you wouldn't imagine him thinking of, Oh yes the little pathetic nerd is what they called him thought of things as to wish one day he could be dominated and devoured by The muscular jock, he wanted to hear Katsuki's dirty talk in his ear, to feel Katsuki hit and slap him Places that would Hurt you to think of but to Izuku pleasurable. Bakugo was famous for his looks and his dad owning a shipping company making him even richer than he looked. People described Bakugo as eye candy but Izuku though of Katsuki as to be a sex god with Katsuki's Perfect buff large muscle tone body to witch it looks like Bakugo was carved by gods, to match Katsuki's toned body he has a death defining sharp jaw line and piercing blood red eyes that stand out with Bakugo's skin looking lighter than lemons, if Katsuki just couldn't get any hotter he always wears a devilish smirk plastered on his face no matter what mood tho Sometimes he has a Duel expression on the worst of days. So you could say Izuku has fallen head over heals for Katsuki Bakugo. What nobody nows is that Katsuki thinks of Izuku as a perfect sex doll you can play with but also love, Katsuki Hurts Izuku because he loves Izuku, Katsuki hurts Izuku because he likes giving and seeing people be hurt in pain especially Izuku, to people Izuku is just a "Deku" the Childish nickname Katsuki gave Izuku all those years ago and to this day he still calls Izuku Deku as for Katsuki received a childish nickname to, in Izuku's eyes Bakugo goes by the name Kacchan, But Bakugo doesn't see Izuku as stupid and pathetic like everybody else says, he sees Izuku as very feminine with plump red lips a bubble but and as Katsuki calls it Izuku still has his adorable freckles scattered around his face with Izuku's bright emerald eyes that shine brighter than the sun and hair looking like a leafy vegetable how Bakugo would describe it as broccoli hair, What Bakugo loved most about Izuku it Izuku's dimples combined with very small waist to in witch Katsuki can wrap his hands around Izuku's waist and still managing to touch fingers, adding a small six pack Izuku was able to obtain, and I can't tell you how badly Katsuki would love to ram his Dick into the tiny males hole, Katsuki always has wet dreams about this but just keeps them unavowed. But just as I said before the first Belle of the morning had rang and soon the halls were empty with only twi boy missing, Katsuki and Izuku.? As said one occasion left to the other Occasion and that's were we are right now.

"Damn Nerd, What the Fuck are you doing here.?!" Katsuki's exclaimed ever so slightly thinking about why his Dick had to rise with the sun this Monday morning, and it was all because of a wet dream that was stained in his mind. He tried everything to get rid of it except jerking of so that is why he is here now in the boys restroom about to jerk of thinking about the one and only Izuku Midoriya.