Intro

Ma said that she lived in a House before. A house with a Backyard and a hammock.

Ma said that one day she was taken by a man. She said that the man put her in Room.

Ma said that after awhile heaven sent me down and I sleeped in her stomach. After I woke up I appeared on the carpet and she cut me free from her.

I dont remember it. But ma does. Ma knows everything.

Ma also knows about someplace like the TV. She called it the Outside. She told me that its was huge, and everything in the TV fit in it.

But I didn't believe it. Ma said that she would take me, and she did, but I dont like it.

Its big, and bright, and noisy. I miss Room. I miss Saturday Treat. I miss alot in Room.

But I still am glad im with ma on the Outside now. If it means shes happy I am, too.

But I really dont understand.

What was wrong with Room?

And why am I so sad?

- x -

Hey its me. Im making another FF, ik crazy right?! Well this one im actually really passionate and eager to write about, just like C.D.

Well, anyways, this is just the introduction to the story so far. Just a little peak into one of our main characters Izuku. Well, little izuku.

There are a few time skips. But what im most exited about is how i get to work with diffrent characters and their relationships, plus as two diffrent mindsets!! How exciting!!

Im thinking of tododeku/shindeku but then again its more of a midoriya family ff so it might not have ships at all, closest being queerplatonic/bff's.

Anyways thats all! Bye!