The Project

Hello there Author here ><
Im just want to say....thank you for reading this book hahahaha.
And yeah ignore me i just being a person that most happy in this world lol

                             ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

*No one POV*

Its a normal day in U.A yeah probaly...until a student name Hatsumei Mei show up at their class door.

"Hello fellow heroes i want one of you to be my rat!" Hatsume said while take a breath. Yeah tired.

"W-why Hatsume-san? Why you look so tired?"
Midoriya ask worrying about Hatsume condition.

"Uhhh nothing....but since i doesnt get any rensponse from others..." Hatsume said and than she approaching Midoriya. "Why dont you be my rat?" Ask Hatsume with an excited face.

"Eh what rat-"
"Oh okay thank you Midoriya-san, lets goo!" Hatsume said and while grab Midoriya's hand.
"W-what you gonna do to Deku-kun?"
Ask Uraraka bcs she worrying about her crush- eh..i mean..friends!

"Dont worry, you! Because you will know soon!!!" Hatsume said and then dissapeared with Deku.

They all shocked of what happen earlier..and then they chatting about what about to happen next. And then Aizawa showed up.

"Good morning." Aizawa said, tiredly.
"Good morning Aizawa sensei!" Shouted Class 1 a.
"Okay today we"ll go to the theather -"

"Eh?!" Kaminari shouted and then aizawa glaring at him.(sorry kaminari..idk what to write ;-;)
"Dont cut my words..i dont even finish it yet." Aizawa said in angry voices and..yeah tired.
"Oh okay-" Said Kaminari, sweating......

"And yeah we'll go to the theather because a student from Support Department want to testing their..yeah project (pardon my english..idk what to add;-;) and yeah there another student from the same department but from the other school."
"It seem Hatsumei invited her."

"Her?! Omg i thinkshemusthaveaniceboo-" Mineta said  with a nosebleed and being wrapped up by angry aizawa
"You better not do that. Class rep,"Aizawa said with the 'im-so-done-with-this' face.
"Yes Aizawa sensei!" Iida said while he raised his hand. (Well classic iida..UwU)
"You better watch Mineta." Aizawa said with a tired voice. (Wait how many times i want to write that)
"Yes sir! I will do it to make sure he doesnt make any thing of that and for U.A!!" Iida said with his robot hands.
"Ok now cut it out lets go to the theather." Aizawa said then he go to his sleeping bag.

~ At The Theather ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ~

"Hello does anybody home..." The bakusquad said jokingly.lol
"Well hello there!" Hatsume said while giving the hand signal 'here here'.

Once they noticed Hatsume..they were shocked because of...

"Woahhhh thats machine...so bigggg" The girls of Class 1a said with a star on their eyes.
When they were amazed with the beauty of the machine...they noticed that Midoriya not there. (Does my grammar good?)
"Tch, where the fuck is Deku?!" Bakugou said..just qurious.
"Hmm maybe hes go to toilet? Ehhehheheh." Kirishima said to make everyone not worried.

And then suddenly they heard a laugh from the corner of the theather.
"Woah..who is that?" Ask Momo noticing there a three person on the corner of the theather.
"Eh isnt that...deku kun and..eri chan?"
Uraraka ask noticing it too.
"And then who is the other person? She seem beautiful though." Hagakure and Mina asking excitedly to know the person..yeah they like social.
"But...why Eri chan here?" Ask Kirishima.

"Thats because i will guard her i cant trust anyone though." Aizawa answered.
"Awwh dadzawa.." Mina said while hold the laugh.
"Shut up."

"Oh hello guys! Sorry for didnt noticing that you all are here already!" Deku said..embarassed.
"Oh its nothing Midoriya!" Kirishima said cheer him up a bit.
"Wheres todoroki kun?" Ask deku.
"Eh todoroki hes here just now- eh..." Kirishima said and then he turned his head. And then there seen todoroki sleep.
"Oh he sleep." Kirishima said..and then they laugh the most beautiful laugh they ever heard...and its blinding.
"Fucking blinding." Bakugo said while wear a sunglasses.

"Hello class 1a, my name is Fukuhara Shouka." Said the nice looking lady.
"Hello Fukuhara san!" Everyone screaming.
"Eh, its okay..you can call me Shouka..hehe" Shouka said with a smile.
"Oh okay!" Everyone agree.

"And mind letting us know what we gonna do here?" Kirishima ask with a curious smile.
"Eh?! Hatsume didnt told you yet?" Shouka ask them with a shocked face.
"Y-yeah..."

"Oh okay then..let me explain..."

-timeskip brought to you by.....todoroki snorting...lol-

"So...we'll watch some multiverse?" Mina ask, excitedly.
"Woah thats cool!!" Utters the others.
"But will deku-kun watch it too?" Uraraka ask

"No! He will sit at this chair!! This tortu- eh, i mean special!!! Yeah..special chair!!"
Hatsume answer it excitedly while show them a chair that write "t̶o̶r̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ special chair".

"Hmm okay.." said Uraraka supsiciously.

"Now Midoriya san!! Come here!!" Hatsume said and then do the hand signal again and smile evilly.
"Uhh..okay..." Midoriya started sweating heavily.
It seem now shouka type something at the side of the machine while hatsume assist her.

"This is the script."
"Oh okay thank you hatsume san."

-30 minutes later-

"Oh okay now we can get started!!" Hatsume shout to them and everyone got shocked.
"Yeahhhh!!" Shout the whole class 1 a.
"Tch...mic, wake me up after this."
"You sure shouta? This gonna be long.."
"Just do it i want to sleep."
"Okay then"

𝚖𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐....

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Thank you for reading!!! Btw this is my first work!!! So..i kinda get uhh..nervous? And yeah..sorry for the...a lot grammar error!! And yeah! U can request too!!

-Hasu

Lol bonus uwu

Lol bonus uwu. Here shoto lol.