Q&A

Here you can comment your questions to me, it can be about everything but please don't get too personal, I wont answer those questions.

That's it have fun!

And if you haven't followed yet but liked my works, I would be very happy and thankful for it. XD

UniteTogether

1. My name is I--------I

2. I like Spaghetti Bolognese from my childhood and I like Sushi and Ramen (Japanese Noodle soup to be simple)

3. I came across the SCP Foundation trough Wattpad, I've read a book here about SCP-166 x reader and after that I found the SCP-953 x reader Stories from UniteTogether at that point I made my decision to become writer too.
For the SCP Foundation, I knew it before but I got really interested in it when I found SCP-953.

4. Yes, I have a dog she's 1 year old and a mix between golden Retriever and poodle.
Then I have one horse and 2 rabbits.

5. I don't watch movies pretty often but I like the horror Genre so I enjoyed Paranormal activity, Blair witch, the Ritual was pretty good too and so on. 
Besides that I also like the Marvel movies.

@The_Unoticed

1. Yes it will at first I need to finish my second story with 953 and after that I will continue it.

2.I would say fire red and black.

3. My motivations? I once heard a sentence it was like this: "If you want to see a story but you can't find it, stop searching it and write it yourself. And the most important thing publish it that others with the same problem don't have to go the same way."
To be frank I only want to publish my ideas and get feedback from someone else.

4. That is pretty difficult, to be frank I never had those problems, I always know what to write and of course I'm planning the plot at the beginning of the story.
But I never faced such a situation.

5. I'm only here on Wattpad and I once was a brony years ago.
That are adults that adore my little pony, I know it's disgusting and I feel like that too but I'm happy that I'm behind that thing.
But I'm on no other fandoms I would only say that I like the Foundation and the Otaku culture.

@Kmanthedude

1. Yes I'm a VR player so I usually play blades and sorcery, h3vr (A simulator about shooting guns XD) and on the computer I play league and some smaller single player games sometimes.

2. I usually sit in my room most of the day, besides writing I learn about how computers work by myself and school of course.

3. I've answered that already : (I like Spaghetti Bolognese from my childhood and I like Sushi and Ramen (Japanese Noodle soup to be simple))

@extremoMMV

We are pretty good friends already.

AhriLover123

Thanks XD

Yea I don't exactly know how many but I know that the story will go on for a while and I try to make a lemon every 7 to 10 chapters, so there will be a few more lemons.

@Dogman333333333

Nope I don't watch that, I tried out a few episodes some time ago but it wasn't mine.

@EFTShturman

Actually I haven't tried out the Metro genre, but I can give it a try.

@Emerarudo_Spurashu

1. I joined Wattpad because of UniteTogether's SCP-953 books. They gave me the idea to try out writing for myself.

2. Well I think it's 953 I absolutely love and adore her but I also are afraid that she will kill me when I try to establish a relationship with her XD
I mean when I die I can't have her anymore and there would be the potential that someone else could end up with her.
*Shaking........ What a gruesome thought!