C H A P T E R O N E

◇¤◆◇¤

◇¤◆◇¤

"Skirtt " The sound of car tires swirving could be heard from down the street as I clutched the little boy in my arms. How could he just cross the road like that.

I broke my hold on the boy as the boy looked at me he smiled dimples popping out of nowhere. "Mommy!" He immediately latched on to me I giggle laughing at how cute he is.

"Oh my god what type of mother kets her child cross the road without looking" I could clearly hear the sounds of whispering behind me but I chose not to listen.

I held the hand of small boy who was almost the height of my knees across the road stopping by the candy machine where the boy originally wanted to go.

He pointed at the machine"Mommy Joonki wants one" he said cutely doing aegyo I smiled dropping a quater intp the machine getting on peice of gum.

I stood here checking my watch as I waited for the boys mother I waited over 10 minutes but no sign raindrops started falling down little by little.

I then decided to call the police but the only thing I got was "Sorry mam S.P.D is currently in strike and will not take action of any crime until pay is risen"

I can't  believe they hung on me  I took my jacket off and placed it around Joonki head and lifted him up and ran home.

I opened the door in a fast motion seeing Ryu, Cherry and Jieun sitting in the living room watching a movie. I shut the door behind me gaining their attention.

"Oh Changmi, who's that" Cherry pointed at Joonki who was snoring lightly in my chest. I laugh nervously taking the jacket off Joonki "Changmi did you kidnap this boy!"

"No I didn't he followed me home I waited 10 minutes for his mother to show up but she didn't I then called the police but they didn't answer" I sighed running my finger through my long hair.

I took out a change of clothes for Joonki Thank the lords my nephew often used to sleep by my house so I have plenty of clothes.

I finally found a dinosaur onesie I changed him into that while I wore pajamas I tucked him into my bed heading downstairs seeing the girls talking.

"Changmi that boy looks really familiar" Ryu said sucking on a lollipop. Now that I look at it Joonki looks really familiar his fluffy golden locks and those dimples.

I shouod stop stressing and try the pokice again tomorrow I smilee shrugging it off watching birdbox with my friends.

◇¤◆¤◇