The Graceful Motion of the Dumpy

"(Readers name), take my hand... Let me show you the afterlife... Let us ascend together. Explore the next world as one..." An ominous yet familiar voice says to you. You see the light coming closer as you still hear the voice saying, "cmon... you can do it..."

You fade into consciousness while a voice you recognize is calling out to you... "Hey! Hey, (Reader) you there?" You feel the excitement and familiarity of the persons voice and you open your eyes wide you look around and you're on a movie set the person slowly walks toward you and you sort of recognize him. "Oh finally you're awake. God i was calling your name for like hours!" The boy is wearing skin tight green leggings and a funny looking cape. He flips his hair back lusciously and roll your eyes back and bite your lip. "God he's so hot..." You mumble to yourself. Unexpectedly he hears at first he stares at your strangely but then he smirks. You want to see badly what his behind looks like... You're caught in the moment when suddenly he says, "Hey, (Reader) wanna see something?" Your mouth waters as you get anxious at the thought of wondering what he will show you... Is it going to be his privates...? No... We just met... Will it be his money...? It couldn't be... Even if it did i wouldn't like him for that reason... "Come here (Reader)..." You jump up in excitement and rush over to him. "W-What is it?" You say nervously. He turns around and looks at you from an irresistible angle his muscles are essentially popping out of his skin tight shirt and says, "I need your help... (Reader)... Will you help me?" He sounds super hot with his deep, dramatic, and soothing voice. "O-Of course, Robin." Do you really know what you're getting yourself into here?

"Great... This will be the last time i will be seeing you so I wanted to make it special..." Robin obviously is pensive and you can't help to wonder what is going on with him. "Robin? Sweetie? Are you alright?" You say with nervous and concerned tone but you hold back because you don't want to further his strong emotions. "I just wanted to show you this before i went." You look at him in confusion and suddenly you're on an erupting volcano. A lava-dog almost creature pops out of the volcano and sends you to the ground. Robin steps in front of you shielding you from the monster. You hold on to his leg its a sign that you care and love for him and that also that you want him to win against the monster. He pulls out his staff and goes into a fighting stance. And then suddenly...