ONE

(Carter^^^)

As I pulled my small body into a tree, I observed the people that had just fallen from the sky. I noticed a girl taking a deep breathe, observing the world around her before screaming something. I was too far to hear them.

The group looked like teenagers. Is that what outer space does to people? Maybe it makes them look younger. I don't know.

They're all jumping up and down. I rolled my eyes. If this is how they think they're gonna live without any death threats, they're insane. Trikru will come for them 100%.

Maybe they'll defeat Trikru. No. They won't.

I watched as they argued. I heard a few names.

Jasper- the skinny one with goggles. Monty- the kid with black hair, pale, and looks smart. Finn- 'Space walker' whatever that means. Clarke- princess. Octavia- 2nd child. And finally, Bellamy- curls.

I heard two words. "Mount weather!" One called out. These people are insane. I shook my head and climbed down the tree.

I opened the hatch that was behind their metal fortress, or as I like to call, Castle.

I opened it and climbed in, locking it behind me. I could hear their every movement and almost every word they said.

"Parker! I'm home." I called out. I watched as he came out from under the table. I put the fish that was over my shoulder over a fire.

"Carter did you here that?" He said worried. I nodded my head. "Yeah. It's people don't worry I'm here ok?" I said nuzzling his hair.

"Carter! I want meet people! You say one day when found someone I could!" He said pouting. I shook my head. "Park, they're too dangerous. Please. Understand I'm trying to protect you."

I cut up some fish and gave it too him. He didn't talk to me for the rest of the night. After I cleaned up dinner I went to go over to his 'room'.

I pushed the curtains made out of leaves out of the way so I could see his little area. "Park-"

He wasn't there. "PARKER!" I called out. I ran over to the hatch. It was unlocked. Oh no no no.

I climbed up the latter quickly and hid behind a tree. My eyes roamed the people, til I found curls holding a little boy- Parker!

I grabbed my bow and an arrow. I pulled it back ready to fire. "Let him go, sky person." I said glaring at Bellamy.

He smirked before hitting Parker over his head, causing him to go unconscious. I felt something hard hit the back of my head before everything went black.

|x|

When I woke up my ankles and wrists were tied. I scanned the room for Parker when I saw him sitting with his arms behind his back sobbing.

"Carter! You up!" He said, slowing his cry's down. Bellamy turned to me. "Look who's awake." He said smirking. He grabbed an arrow.

He stabbed it into my thigh as I gasped. "Well when you got knocked out, you released an arrow, that hit one of my people. So there you go." I looked at the ground.

"Quiet. Now aren't we, love? What's your name?" He said. I could feel the smirk on his face. When I didn't answer, I heard Parker's little voice. "She Carter, i Parker."

I shook my head. Bellamy leaned against the wall that was next to me. "I'm here to make you a deal, love. If you teach my people how to live, i will let little Parker over there live."

My eyes snapped up to him. "If I agree, I'm only, doing it for Parker." I said growling. He nodded his head.

"Untie her, but she stays up here. The little boy comes with me." He said turning around. Parker Hughes my leg quickly. "Happy birthday Car"

I smiled softly. My angel.

I rubbed my wrists before punching both of the boys who were watching me in the face. They stumbled back. I climbed down the ladder. I saw Bellamy and swiftly grabbed Parker from his arms. I took off running