Sisters

Betty's PoV
I ran and ran, trying to avoid the pain travelling through my body, my legs were about to give up on me, I could tell. My head aching, all I could hear was my heart beating and each breath I took becoming shorter. I took a look back, trying to see if they were far behind me, I couldn't see them anymore, I saw torch lights heading back to that so called home for troubled youth. More like hell. I ran and ran, then, I slipped on a rock, I landed on my side and rolled down the hill on my back, my side, then darkness.
————————————————————
My eyes slowly opened, dots of black appeared in my vision, I took a breath in , pain shot through my body. I moved my hand from the rocks and realised I was in the water, I touched my head. Red, was all I saw on my hand, blood filled my hand I looked down and saw blood covering rocks and drifting into the river, making is disturbingly beautiful with a pattern. I tried to move my legs. My left leg stung with pain; I looked at my leg and saw a deep gash from my mid thigh to top thigh, I tried to get up but a sharp pain went through my ribs. I look down and saw a long needle that had been stuck in the ground from an old bridge that was destroyed a few years back. "Fuck" . I knew that I wanted to live I had two options. 1; stay there and wait until someone finds me. 2; get up and try and survive.
I slowly rose to my knees, the point on the needle covered in blood all the way down to the rocks, blood surrounding it. I looked down and held my ribs, I noticed my right arm had a cut also. I held my ribs. I got a rock and bashed the needle so that I was curved. Just in case anyone else falls. I crawled to the bottom of the very steep hill. I pulled myself up. A flash of pain traveled though my body. Only now had I realised that I was soaked. You could see every small cut on my leg, arm, face. Anywhere. I grabbed on to the side and limped my way till I saw a path. I saw a path of stairs for runners. I somehow limped up there, feeling every ounce of blood leave my body. I saw a flash in the sunlight. I tried to get use to it, I ended tripping on the steps and landed on my ribs. I grabbed in pain. Tears fell down my face, I crawled up the steps and grabbed the flash, " please be a phone" I looked and saw a broken mirror. I looked and saw blood all over the right side of my face from the deep cut on my forehead. Dirt, covered my whole body, blood still creeping out of the four deepest cuts. Dried blood in my hair. I grabbed on to a tree, pulled my self up and looked around.
" help" I muttered, I tried to scream but it came out as a mumble.
I drifted in and out of consciousness, I fell onto my knees, I crawled over to a tree; I rested against it, taking breaths in and out. My breaths got, weaker and weaker, I looked around and saw black blues. Then I fell, darkness.
————————————————————————
Jugheads PoV
" Betty!!"
" Betty! It's me, cousin!"
T-Betty! Betty!
A-Betty! Come on!
V-Come on B!
F+SP-Betty!
J-Baby! Betty! Betts!
We've been out here for ages, looking for her, day after day, night after night, week after week.
Alice sent her to the Sisters, then joined the Farm with Polly. Who knows what they did to my baby. Cheryl, Archie, Veronica, Toni, Fangs, SweetPea and I have been looking for her all this time. Kevin is away with his dad and everyone else thinks that she's at the Farm, but she's not, I can feel it.
A-hey!! Over here
We all rushed over and stopped at where Archie was. We saw it. The sisters. They had a wire fence, but it was all patched up, with sharper bits of metal.
Sweets and Fangs wondered if, looking in a different, we continued to look around the fence; but didn't find anything.
Sp-Boss!
I turned around and ran as fast as my legs could take me, to the river. There was blood in the clear water, blood on the stones, blood on the sticks. It was everywhere.
F-boss! Down here!
I carefully slid down the hill and walked to where they were, I saw a large needle, covered with blood.
Sp-we gotta hurry
F-her wound could be infected boss
J-yeah I know, I know. Ok, we'll go back up and look fo- shit, look.
I pointed to the slight trail of blood, we ran and followed it. It came to some stairs, we ran up and I saw Betty. On the floor, her eyes closed, her leg bleeding, her ribs bleeding, her arm bleeding, her head bleeding. I ran to her and checked her pulse. It wasn't there.
J-call an ambulance!
I barely took consideration of what was going on around me, I took of my beanie, put against her head and called for the others. They ran to me, Toni took her flannel of and wrapped it around her ribs, Cheryl put her red cardigan around her thigh, Fangs put his flannel around her arm. I heard Veronica crying into Archie arms, and SweetPea calling an ambulance. I started doing compressions, then mouth to mouth.
J-sweetPea do the compressions
He came down, started doing the compressions while I did mouth to mouth. After what felt like a lifetime she jolted awake;
J-hey baby, your gonna be ok, we're get you to the hospital and we're gonna call your mum
B-not mum
J-ok, ok, just stay with me ok, stay with me.
The ambulance came and took her away, into the ambulance, I got in with her and we rode to the hospital.
————————————————————————
Betty's PoV
I opened my eyes, seeing jug and all my friends around me. I tried to open my mouth but there was a mask covering it. I lifted my arm and jug noticed.
J-hey hey hey hey, I'm here ok.
He came over to me and grabbed my hand
J-keep it on, ok? The doctors said to keep it on.
I'll get you a whiteboard to write on.
He ran out the room, and I looked over to the guys,
Ch-oh cousin, I'm so sorry we left you all alone in there, your horrid ghoul of a mother placed you in there.
V-I was so worried B
A-it scared me to death
F-and although we don't talk much, we care Baby B
Sp-that we do Cooper
J-ok so I have the white board, here you go
I wrote it down and turned it around.
I want Alice to burn in hell.