CH1

I woke up to a new day with my brother Alex! I was staying with his family for some time in New York while studying and gathering some money. I'm always the first one up because I love to cook. However when I got up early this morning, I was surprised to see a man in a magenta suit drinking coffee at the dining room table. He was reading the newspaper and the way his eyes read the pages was somehow.....cute?!? I couldn't explain it. It seemed as he saw I was staring so when he looked up from his newspaper I was startled. "Good morning Sugar, Alex just ran to go grab something he'll be back....well I hope he'll come back...." in the most southern accent ever. Then I knew who he was....Thomas Jefferson my brother's rival. I didn't know how to react so I ran to the kitchen and made some eggs.....I can't believe he saw me in my ugly rag pajamas. I made eggs for the three of us, but I was too scared to bring it to the dinning room. I fought my fears and brought our food to the table. He looked up at me and I noticed his sparkling brown eyes....hm interesting. "Hey what's your name anyways?" "Um it's Y/N Hamilton" . When I said my last name he looked away in some type of disgust and then some awkward silence followed. Thankfully Alex came back. For the next few hours they discussed government topics and occasionally argued. Then and there Thomas would look at me and smirk with his shiny brown eyes.....

The house was loud during the day because of Eliza and her children...so I agreed to follow Alex and Thomas throughout the day. Today was my day off work as a tailor. They had a cabinet meeting. These meetings are usually very heated but that's what makes them fun, according to Alex.It was my brother and Thomas today. Washington always has to stop them before they get into a crazy brawl from what I heard from locals. They started off nicely then it got tense, bad energy soon flooded the room. "YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Thomas said as he stormed out the room. I followed him and watched as he took a cigarette out, lit it and smoked it. He gave me the side eye, finally I spoke up. "Hi, um are you alright?" I said scared of his answer. He chuckled and said, " What's do you think, I have to deal with pricks like your brother to keep this country going". "I could easily ruin you and your brother's reputation, but I won't." Once I heard this I got confused and soon wanted to know more, "Wait what??" Thomas flicked his cigarette on the ground," I have to go sugar.....you'll see soon". He gave me a kiss on the cheek and I could smell the tobacco remains.