Prologue

On a fateful day a boy's life will change forever and never be the same. That fateful day is now.

Kaito: What the hell are you doing here? Random person 1: Look kid just hand over your cash I ain't asking for much. K: Tch. Bold of you to assume I'm even caring around my cash.
Random person 2 : Well you have a nice looking coat there mind if I "barrow" it. K: HEY! LET GO OF ME. SCREW YOU. R2: AUGH! LOOK HERE SMART KID *holds Kaito by the shirt collar* you cant go off punching people in the nose without consequences. 

R1 : hey dude this kid looks awfully familiar. R2: you know this kid? R1: Well I don't personally know him he just seems familiar.  K: Have you heard of the Yukizera  family.  R2: course I know dem' what you trying to pull here little punk. K: My father is the head of the family and he wont be to pleased about what you did to me. R1:  Listen kid quit lying a Yukizera kid wouldn't be walkin' round here. Anonymous: I would like to beg a differ.  R2: shit. * drops Kaito*  R1: Listen here if you let us explain we'll gladly do s- Anonymous: Run off before I change my mind.

K: *glances off into the side. A: Listen son you can't go off attracting trouble, you're going to be the age of a man soon and you'll be the head of the family next. K: I know, I know I-I just want to go out and explore and see the world for what it really is. How am I supposed to keep the family reputation while staying cooped up in the family's house. Yukizera family head: I know how you feel son so, theres a military camp I think you would be interested in. You would get to travel around and see the world like you always wanted too. K: yeah no thanks. What would my dearest father say when I get shot? Y:  You would be with professionals with the highest quality of weapons and bulletproof armor. They have made a deal not to let you get hurt. If you returned with even a scratch their part of the deal would be off and..they would suffer quite the consequence. K: Jesus you and your deals dad. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if I had just a scratch. whatever it's not like I'm going anyways since I already said no. Im going to see Mizumi. Y:I love you too son *sigh*

Secret agent: Did he agree to do it? Y: No. S: Shall we take him by force then. Y: Are you sure he and my daughter wont be hurt by this "experiment". S: We are ordered to keep them safe an unharmed by you the headmaster so we will not fail to meet your expectation. Y: Very well then you may take them whenever you are ready. S: would you like to say goodbye to them? Y: I won't. It'll break my heart for them to know i'm the one who sent you to capture them. S: Alright sir. We will be retrieving them soon we already have the other teenagers in the cells.                                                             

K: Hey Mizumi I'm back from school what ya' doing? M: Im working on my homework. How was your walk home I heard dad had to get involved. K: I just ran into some creeps while walking home. M: Y'know dad doesn't want us walking home alone like that. I know you want to feel more normal so why not just walk home with friends. K: You really think someone like me has friends? how cute. M: Well.....you're pretty popular at school with both genders it should be easy for someone like you to make friends. K: They just want the money. M: You should really trust people more some of them might actually want to be your friend and get to know you.  With your kind of attitude no wonder you're single. K: yeah,yeah whatever I'll let you do your homework now.

S: Sir we are prepared for them. Y: Carry on then.

Special thanks to @sushicat372 for helping me make sure my grammar is good and stuff.