Chapter 1

It was a late night at the hype house, and I told everyone and tony that I was going to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night because I was feeling a bit ill. I then realize that tony wasn't next to me. I don't go looking for him because it was in the middle of the night and I was tired. By the end of the night I felt a bit better (to the point where I am able to walk around). I woke up early and tony still wasn't next to me. I was the only one awake and started to walk around. I checked in every room but my friends Olivia's one. I wouldn't expect him to be in there. I checked in Olivia's room and I saw him. I saw Tony. He was up and saw me and he started to get up. I ran, I ran as fast as I can to get away from him. I went into my room locked the door and went into my bathroom and locked that too. I sat on the ground, leant on the door and silently cried. I couldn't believe it! I just couldn't. once I bought myself together, I got up unlocked my bathroom and my room door. I carefully opened my door and peaked through the tiny gap. He wasn't there and I went back to bed. I will admit I was a little bit more down since he gave up on me like that. I woke up at 10am and I went downstairs. Tony was sitting down on the sofa. I thought I could handle it, I thought I could see his face, but I couldn't. I ran upstairs crying. I ran to my room with Tony chasing after me.