Is it him??

Nandini can't believe her eyes..She is shocked like she just strucked by  lightening or something like that..She wonders,'is he really Dip or someone else?'She is almost 30 years old now but still she feels like her college days blushing after seeing Dip. She watches him a bit closely.. Dip is a man now,patchy beard,sleek frame glasses,a bit pale but that eyes which made her to fall in love with him is same. She warns herself and before she manages to talk with him, she sees her husband walks to Dip and hugs him tightly saying,'brother, where have you been?Since you left us 10 years ago and go to states for study , I heard nothing about you!!' She pauses a bit, she doesn't know that they are friends. She feels guilty when her husband Sumit asks her to meet with him. She laughs inside and says herself,'you want to make me meet him..I still feel his touch,his lips!!' She sees Dip's eyes glow a bit then becomes normal..But if she can see she will see he is here but his mind is in the past. Their son starts crying for ice cream so Sumit takes him to buy one..They stand close. 'So how are you?' Dip asks. Nandini thinks well she is a happily married wife now with a son.,he is a caring husband but she only say good. Dip says in a heavy voice ,'Angel, why you left me?' Nandini breathes for a moment..She stills remember the day when Dip says her,'you are the gurdian angel of my life dear,from now I will call you Angel.' She tells him that he doesn't know that how hard it is for a indian girl to wait for her lover who is just a college pass out. Her parents forces her to marry Sumit ,he is well settled guy. What she can do?? Dip can't say anything more. He just say yeah, I know that's why I went to states and after 2 years I heard you are married..Funny naa, we meet again but can't stay.. Sumit comes back and say,'bro, stay with us for few days, we can't talk properly now..' Dip laughs softly and says 'sorry, brother I wish I can..But my states flight is in an hour so..'Sumit feels sorry and says then bro next time if you come please stay in our house. But nandini knows he will never come back again.. Their son asks Dip,'Uncle, how is my mother, she sometimes goes crazy'.. Dip laughs and says' no dear,your mom is an angel.' Then he enters the airport and they never meet again..In real life, lovers never stay together.. Nandini and Dip loves each other but they can't be together..It's not a novel love it's the reality..