1| The Newer New Kid

South Park rarely had new kids, especially after Dovahkiin had arrived not too long ago and stirred the pot of issues in the town. It also leads to the official breakup between the friend groups and ending their era of South Park heroes minus Kenny. He couldn't hang up the mask and kept on his work as Mysterion as Butters with nothing else to do was to stir up the same problems for his friend or in general as Professor Chaos. Sometimes Cartman would try to rope in his friends to have fun as their personas but it never really stuck as High School came along.

They all started to drift apart and many people noticed it and took some advantage of it. Sometimes the old "teams" hung out and were civil to one another but other days they wouldn't blink an eye at each other.

Some joined clubs, some had family issues and some just didn't meet eye to eye anymore with their friends. There was no spark anymore or just common things to talk about.

Everything was just fine, not well but fine enough for their senior year of School.

Until people were going missing and body parts were appearing in the local hunting areas.

++++

[M/N] eyes stared at the School that was a few feet away and how many students were entering through the front entrance of it. The building was large but maybe at least two floors and probably more exits all over. His nose wrinkled in disgust as he watched a few students were already up in each other. Their mouths connecting and hands grouping clumsy and even dry humping at eight in the morning too which makes him shake his head.

"Are you sure that I'm needed here? I mean... they are hillbilly enough to take care of themselves." [M/N] said as he remembered going through the thick log at the Mission Home about South Park throughout the years. Monsters, crab-people which are super delicious with butter, Al-gore being his warning, racist cops sending black people to their racist god, and Manbearpig too. Along with the supernatural regulars in this town over the years. Not to mention notes on their stupid citizens too added to the log but it was mostly due to two males.

Eric Cartman & Randy Marsh.

He hoped he wouldn't come across his path.

"Hush," Maria hissed through the speakerphone in the car as [M/N] sucked on his front teeth out of annoyance, "Stop sucking on your teeth too, you'll ruin them and Sister Opal will get on about you needing dental care." Sister Opal can suck my ass. [M/N] rolled his eyes before adjusting the grip on his bookbag, looking over the plain black fabric with a frown. He had never attended school, religion classes, and some courses that a regular civilian School had but were not formal at any High or Prep. "There's been a track of unnatural stances in South Park, at least some children and adults have been going missing around. Sometimes bodies are found but very much down to the bone and other times the victims were found but not as themselves."

"So are we dealing with vampires, witches, or werewolves?" [M/N] asked as he heard the warning bell alert the last of the students and it was almost time for him to leave too. The School already knew he would appear an hour late so the welcome committee could practice before introducing him to the shit hole.

"Unknown, there's a mixture between it being vampires but vampires don't normally eat human skin but there are craving wounds as told from the reports like tools that could easily be wolf teeth marks or witches." Maria said before there was shuffling, "The house will be ready when school is finished along with everything you need," [M/N] listened as he kept watching until Maria's voice went to muffled noise as the last bell rang and officially School had started.

"There was at least five hundred-"

"Yeah, yeah, I get it." [M/N] said as he opened the car door and spotted at the stairs two students there and waiting. One girl was typing on her phone and the other just awkwardly standing there waiting for him. "I have to get this mission started and you just talking my ear off helps." Maria sighs to herself as she hears the door close behind him as [M/N] takes off down the sidewalk.