1

Huge spoilers for Not Human's ending! Do not read the paragraph at the end of this chapter if you do not wish to know how the book ended. I'd highly recommend reading Not Human if you haven't, otherwise this probably won't make much sense.

Vocabulary
-Whelp: a puppy (in this case a wolf)
-Lycanthropy: the supernatural transformation of a person into a wolf, as recounted in folk tales. (this relates to the potion Jin gives Namjoon to allow Namjoon to transform into a human since he was born a wolf)

~~~~

The pale man wiped his tears with his sleeves, carefully approaching the small wolf pup. He didn't even know why he cried over this. It was sad, but he never cried. Even as an infant. Most vampires don't cry. But this was more painful than anything else he'd ever encountered. The pup was cold and abandoned, waiting to die.

No way in hell was Yoongi going to let that happen.

He gently placed the whelp on his lap, wincing when he could feel the ribs of the animal press against him. He didn't have much time left. If Yoongi hadn't found him, he would've been dead just like his mother.

"What happened to you, pup?" Yoongi whispered, the creature pressing close to his warmth. Yoongi removed his coat and wrapped the animal in it gently.

He stood up slowly. The wind was harsh and stung his skin, but it didn't matter. He was always cold internally, so it didn't have much of an effect on him. The pup shivered in his hold, which only made him hold the animal closer. The walk back to the mansion seemed way longer than usual.

"You're mine now." Yoongi muttered to the wolf as he approached the mansion. He wasn't letting this one go, whether the wolf liked it or not. He saved him. He was Yoongi's.

"Jin." Yoongi called out.

"Ye- Oh my God." The wizard rushed up to him, taking the bundle from the vampire. Yoongi watched in silence as Jin provided water for the pup and gently bathed him in the kitchen sink. He wrapped him in a fuzzy towel.

"Give him to me." Yoongi said sternly. The wizard raised a brow but slowly handed the pup over to the older.

"Be careful with him." Seokjin murmured.

"I am. Stop telling me what to do." Yoongi snapped. "Get some milk for him."

"Whatever you say." The younger sighed heavily, retrieving the milk from the fridge. He poured it into a bowl, glancing at the vampire that was sat at the large dining table. He was acting really weird. From what Jin could tell, he just discovered this pup. Yet he was acting like it was his own child. He seemed to be unhappy when the whelp was separated from him, even though it was only for a few minutes. He was practically murdering Jin with his glare when he took the pup from his arms.

Jin swore he'd never seen that man hold something so gently. He was pretty known for his aggression.

Jin placed the bowl on the table. Yoongi leaned forward So the wolf could drink from it. The baby sniffed the liquid weakly before dipping his tongue into the milk. He drank at a rapid speed. He hadn't had any nourishment in days. Seokjin watched the pup silently. He had so many questions.

"His mother was dead. Found him when I was hunting. He's mine now." Yoongi grunted. Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"Since when did your asshole self become attached to anything?" Seokjin scoffed, leaning against the counter.

"I'm not attached. It's just that I found him, so he's my pup."

"...so you're attached."

"Fuck you."

Seokjin laughed while the vampire glowered at him. Then he thought about it for a few moments. This was really strange. Like really strange. Yoongi practically had no emotions, now he brought home a baby wolf and is insisting it's his. The vampire watched the wolf drink so fondly, and held him like someone would take him away.

Maybe this was what Yoongi needed to change him for the better.

Remember: this is technically Jungkook's imagination. None of this actually happened. It's basically going deeper into Jungkook's imagination and how he saw their relationship when he thought them up. This takes place hundreds of years ago, and Jungkook isn't involved in the story, he's just the one who created it. This book will probably only include Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin unless I decide to change my main plans.

Note that some of the things in here won't exactly match to what I wrote in Not Human about their relationship because I decided to change some things for the sake of a better connection between the two characters. Ex: in Not Human I stated that Namjoon was fed meat by Jin when he first arrived, but since he's a puppy he will be drinking milk in this for a while.

This is also a platonic relationship. Although it may seem like it, no, Yoongi does not think he's Namjoon's parent or anything. I'll probably elaborate more on his behavior later on.

I think I've covered everything you should know about this book, let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.