Chapter 1

Shoto's PoV:

I was laying on the training room floor. Father had just finished 'training' me.

I had a few burns and wounds on me and my whole body hurt.

Fuyumi came in the room with a first aid kit. "Shoto!" She cried.

I looked up at her, she kneeled down next to me and sat me up carefully.

I winced in pain as she bandaged up my wounds.

"Please tell someone, Shoto." She looked into my eyes.

"I have tried Fuyumi.." I whisper. "They didn't believe me. Why would they?"

Fuyumi pulled me into a hug. She made sure she didn't hurt me. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged back.

___

Third person's PoV:

Shoto lay awake all night. He couldn't go to sleep, afraid of getting nightmares again.

He got nightmares frequently.

It was currently 5am. School didn't start for another few hours.

Shoto got up and limped to his bathroom. He decided to get ready for school so he wouldn't have to deal with Endeavor.

He took a shower and got dressed. He took off the bandages and changed them. He didn't put bandages on the visible wounds and instead put make up over them.

___

Shoto walked around for awhile before going to class. Of course he wasn't walking properly, he was limping.

It was still quite early. Shoto got into class and sat in his desk. Soon after Iida walked in and greeted him.

Shoto greeted back, tiredly. He put his head on his desk and closed his eyes.