𝗜𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻❤️

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻
𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 24, 2020

"What the fuck you gone do while she locked up?" Ben asked.

"Mane I don't even know." I shrugged.

"Cheat." Joe said.

"No I'm not." I shooked my head.

"You sure? She finna be gone for about three months. Too long for you." Kd looked up from his phone, agreeing with Joe.

"Imma hold it down." I shrugged.

"Yeah ight, we'll see." They mumbled.

Why everybody think imma cheat?

Who would I even cheat with?

"AYE" kd yelled.

"What nigga?" I smacked my lips. "And why you yelling?"

"Cause I just realized something." He shrugged. "What if you can see her in yo dreams again?"

"One shutcho stupid ass up." Joe said.

"Two nigga how the fuck would that be possible?" Three asked.

"Three she was only in there to help me find real love, now she's done" I added.

"FOUR, nigga don't you think she woulda said something like that?" Boomer jumped in too.

"I really don't like y'all." Kd mumbled. "I was just saying."

"You love us." Ben smiled and we laughed agreeing.

"I really don't." He continued to mumble, focusing back on his phone.

He'll be okay.

"But real shit what we gone do?" Joe asked.

"Go out?" Ben suggested.

"Nope." I shooked my head. "Y'all can but I'm not. Know Naomi gone kill me if I let some fuck shit happen."

"Nigga you scared?" Three asked laughing.

"Mane no, I'm not scared. Shawty just told me some shit, and I believe she would actually do it." I thought back to what she told me.

"What?" Kd asked looking at me. "I wanna know."

"Mane she told me if I cheat, she gone kill me." I sighed leaning back drinking my lean. "And the way she said it, looked at me, and everything gave me a feeling she wasn't lying."

"That's some crazy shit." Ben sat back. "You really met yo match, because you be tryna kill these bitches if they cheat on you. So now she'd kill you."

"Nigga shut the fuck up, don't you think I know that?" I asked. "I'm just tryna chill."

"Are you scared of her? Cause I know I am." Kd said.

"Me too." The rest of them mumbled.

"No, I'm not scared of her. Scared of what she would do." I explained. "I know she don't give a fuck."