14.

˗ˏˋ "peer pressure doesn't help apparently

˗ˏˋ "peer pressure doesn't help apparently." 'ˎ˗

"rory!" penelope barged into the hospital room.

aurora opens her eyes, she sees that she had a basket full of snacks in one hand and a boquet of flowers in the other.

"hi pg." she smiled weakly, to which she set down the things and gently leaned into a hug.

"agh my love bug. i love you i love you i love you. don't ever leave me so terrified again." penelope sighed as she gave her a peck on the cheek.

aurora chuckles, "love you too penny, and i'm sorry."

"okay so!" she began excitedly, "i brought you your favorite snacks because let's be honest, hospital food, one word, appalling."

"thank you penny." she smiles, "you're the best."

"i know," penelope flipped her hair jokingly.

"okay, so pretty boy is not here, surprisingly. so spill. what's with you two." she says pulling up a seat next to aurora.

she smiles, her cheeks heat up. "nothing!"

"nothing? i heard he was cuddled beside you, and also friends don't look at friends that way." she smirked and chuckles.

spencer was currently outside of the room and heard what penelope said. he usually wasn't the one to snoop, but he was intrigued.

"okay okay look." aurora sighed, "i like him.. a lot. but i don't know.."

"what?! what do you mean you don't know?!"

"it's not him.. just previous relationships."

"oh honey, who broke your heart?" penelope frowned.

before they could continue, a surgeon walked in and following behind was spencer.

"we're going to bring you into surgery now." the woman smiled, aurora looks over to spencer then penelope.

"bye rory." spencer smiles weakly.

"i'll see you after, sweet cakes." penelope smiles as the woman started roll the bed into the hallway.

and once she was gone, penelope sat down in the chair. "okay pretty boy, what's with you?"

spencer sighs, "the overall death rate due to complications with anesthesia during surgery in the u.s. remained constant at three deaths per 10,000 surgeries or procedures involving anesthesia between 2004 and 2008. and she could be one of those three-"

"oh spencer..." she interrupted, "she's going to be alright."

spencer didn't say anything, he just sat down.

his mind started to wander, as it did most of the time. but he was thinking about what penelope and aurora were talking about.

what if aurora and i started dating? it wouldn't be bad.. of course it wouldn't. it would be amazing. when should i ask her? over dinner?