My Love Unreal

A\N THIS IS A ONE SHOT. I BASED IT OFF OF THE ACTUAL SHOW. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTER IN THIS STORY. PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME IF YOU SHIP MORICA JEID OR HOTCHNISS. OR ALL THREE. THANK YOU AND ENJOY THE BOOK.
-KRISTINA REID-------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------

Reid's' POV*

"Hey Spence how are you doing," my best friend JJ asked.

"Good, thanks for asking," I said.

God she is beautiful. Ever since I met JJ I knew I would fall in love and I did, but I don't know if she feels the same way.

"Hey Jenifer can I ask you something," I said and she nodded.

"Do you have feelings towards me,"I asked

JJ POV*

"Do you have feeling towards me,"he asked.

I stared at him like he was crazy. Of course I do but I can't tell him. Maybe he feels the same way and we could date.

"JJ, it's OK.." he said before I crashed my lips to his.

He was tense for a minute then he kissed back. Soon we had to pull apart.

"Does that answer you question," I asked and walked away.

Hotch & Emily

Emily's' POV*

I walked into Aaron Hotchners office determined to tell him something.

"Hotch can we talk?" i asked.

"Sure come in and sit down," he said.

"Hotch I need to say this even if it's against the rules if I don't tell you I think I might explode. And even if you don't feel the same way I will still be relieved that I told you," I said pretty fast.

"What is it Emily?" He asked looking at me.

"Hotch I think that I am in love with you," I said.

"Good, because I think that I love you to," he said standing up and walking towards me.

Hotches' POV*

She told me she loved me and i said i loved her back. I was already standing and walking towards Emily. Then before I had the chance she kissed me.

"Emily will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Of course I will Aaron," she said and kissed me again.

Morgan & Garcia

Morgans' POV*

"Hey baby-girl what did you want to talk about?" I asked in Garcia's office.

"Um..I think we should stop calling each other names and just call each other what every one else calls us," she said looking down.

"Baby-girl, what's this about. I know you don't want this," I said sadly.

"I know i don't Derek but you flirting with me it's to hard," she said.

Garcia's' POV

"Hey.. mama look at me. I love you more than a friend ever would OK my heart is your to take," he said.

"Good, because I take it," I said and kissed him.

Girl talk

Garcia's' POV

"JJ, Emily my lair now," I said.

"What is it PG?" Emily asked.

"Derek told me he loved me today," I squealed.

"Hotch and I are dating," Emily said.

"Same with me and Reid," JJ finished.

"Oh my god guys what about Strauss?" I asked.

"Well baby girl if you guys truly love us than we should be fine," Derek said walking in with Hotch and Reid.

Everyone got up and went to the one they love.

"Oh my chocolate god I guess we should be fine."

----------------------_--------_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A\N
HI GUYS SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS AND VOTE FOR IT. ILYA
-KRISTINA REID