12.

˗ˏˋ "wheres aurora right now?" 'ˎ˗

the bau was on a case that had to do with a "stalker" each of the members had, in which strauss was drugged then died. which raised concerns for all of the members, and their families to be specific.

"why would he target strauss?" hotch asked, for anybody to answer as the team sat analyzing a board of evidence in front of them.

"it's clearly personal, it was originally targeted at one of us, now we are all involved, he wants us to play along. zugzwang. and well strauss was an unofficial part of our team." jj said, it was as if they all shared their thoughts without speaking, because david asks.

"where's aurora right now?"

you're probably thinking, why would this man hurt her? good question, aurora at one point helped with cases at the bau, bringing assistance with the case, she wouldn't go out in the field, she would just stay with penelope.

it was now known that david rossi had a daughter, and we all know that, the bau's family members are essentially big red targets.

conveniently, aurora had gone to new york because she was going to have a job interview for a position to be a detective at nypd.

garcia sighed as she clicked away on her computer, following the instruction on where she is now. they tried calling her, and the last resort was to check phone records and such.

"okay friends, so by the looks of it, she got an offer at nypd... but she didn't, the email that was sent to her regarding all of it, was sent by an unreliable source which isn't the nypd. oh honey.." she sighed but continued, "..and she's currently staying at a hotel about 5 miles away from you. but, as for her phone records, her last call was yesterday and was to david, but that pinged off the cell tower by her apartment. but her phone is completely off right now so i can't track her." she said, "i'll send you the address for the hotel, and bring her back safely guys."

"will do, thanks garcia." spencer says as hotch ordered them to go and see if she's there at her hotel.

"why not me?" david asks, genuinely confused.

"because you and i have to stay here to possibly find out where he could've taken her."

spencer and derek were in the car, both of whom were nervous because they don't want her hurt.

"kid, i'm sure she's alright." derek sighed, spencer shakes his head as he looks down at his feet.

"it's my fault.. i told you. every time i finally have something good, it always gets ruined."

"spencer," derek began, "this is not your fault. each member of the bau and their family members, are potential targets. this has nothing to do with you kid."

spencer was quiet for the rest of the way, and they had gone to search her hotel room, which was a mess, showing a struggle. the window was open, and they had figured it was for a reason.

"hotch, she's not here." derek spoke over the phone as spencer looked around.

he noticed she left behind her rings, which she rarely ever took off because they were sentimental.

"yeah he took her, she would never leave without her rings." he said, and the two decided they were going to check the roof.

streets of new york
third person pov
9:34pm

to say that aurora was out of it, would be a complete understatement. everything she was seeing was a blur, yet when she could identify something, the world started to spin for her.

there she sat on a bench, confused on how she even got there. she looks over to the sidewalk and barely makes out this mans face.

one second it was her father... then it was derek.

the face wouldn't stop changing, and she was convinced it was him.

"derek..." she called, she felt like she couldn't breathe.

"you're gonna stay here and stay put.." he began.

but his face changed into someone else, a random man who she's never seen. little did she know it was the unsub.

"don't move." he demanded.

"who are you.." she asked, trying to make out who it was.

"hold still.." he said, when she looked down she saw he was preparing to inject something with a big needle.

"someone..." she begged, "help me.."

she inhaled sharply, causing a pain in her stomach and her eye lids were beginning to get heavy.

then there was loud sirens which blared in her ears.

the man quickly put down the needle and ran off, without injecting it, but the drug she had been injected with previously, was hitting her hard.

aurora also had looked down at her stomach which revealed a bleeding wound. she hadn't noticed before, mostly because she was numb but she placed her hand on the wound and it stung. and it began to ache.

derek had ran after the unsub, in hopes of catching him, leaving spencer to go to aurora.

"aurora! aurora!" she heard someone call, her eyes barely open, she recognized the voice as spencer.

he quickly came to her side, and holding her. "hey cmon rory, you've gotta say awake for me. let me see those eyes. cmon aurora."

"she needs medical attention now!" she could hear someone yell in the background.

there was so many sounds and voices, they were all starting to blur together.

she gulped, with her eyes barely open she asks "you think imma make it?"

"i know you're gonna make it. pull through aurora. i know you can." he started to grow more frustrated.

barely noticing that she had a stab wound to her stomach, "fuck, can we get some medical attention over here?!" he yelled, which the paramedics quickly came to retrieve her.

her eyes started to close, and you could hear spencer hiss, "rory stay awake! open those eyes!"

"it hurts." she groaned.

he goes into the ambulance and holds onto her hand as they were on their way to the hospital.

"i know this hurts rory but you have to stay awake."

she just grips his hand weakly, and he sighs. "this is all my fault."

"it's not your fault, okay?" she smiles slightly, "i love you spence."

"no. no. no. stop. don't you dare leave me aurora."

aurora then shut her eyes, and spencer started to curse. wondering how long could it possibly take to get to a hospital.

her heart rate started to decline slowly, and when they arrived at the hospital it was unstable.

spencer has been in this predicament before, but this time. it hurt more. he didn't know why, maybe its because he's in love with aurora, and he doesn't even know. but he stayed with her at the hospital, in hopes she'd wake up soon.

a/n
who would've thought
😳😳
hope you enjoyed tho
:)