𝗜𝘁 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀✋🏾

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻
𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 27, 2020

"Mane y'all need to fucking chill." I mugged them.

"NIGGA LOOK AT THIS SHIT BRUH, WHAT THE FUCK" Kd overdramatic ass yelled.

I shrugged. "Okay and?"

"What was you thinking?" Three asked.

"I wasn't thinking, I just left and just said fuck it." I mumbled. "It ain't even that bad."

"Yes yes it is, you ain't never do this shit before." Boomer laughed. "Just wait till Naomi come and see this shit."

"She not gone be mad." I looked at him. "It ain't even that serious."

"AIN'T THAT SERIOUS?" Kd yelled.

"SHUTCHO ASS THE FUCK UP, DAMN" I yelled back at him and he went quiet.

We were all in my room, talking about what happened.

I was bored, so I left, and went to the store.

I ended up going all out, and buying Naomi a whole lot of shit.

It's like four rooms full of shit for her, just her.

I got her a new car too.

I just miss her, so I started thinking about her, and ended up shopping.

I ordered over twenty pairs of shoes, and heels for her which should be coming in soon.

"I could never." Kd shooked his head.

"Because you a goofy ass nigga." Joe laughed.

"Bitch fuck you." Kd mugged.

"Better go tell one of them hoes that and not me, with yo funny looking ass." Joe said and we all busted out laughing.

"Y'all chill bruh, I'm trying to be serious." I said.

"Well what you gone do with all this?" Three asked. "Let it just sit there until she come?"

"Maybe, shii ion know." I shrugged.

"You really in love with her huh?" Joe asked. "Like more than any other girl?"

"Yup, shit fuck everybody else, Naomi the one I want." I smirked as they continued to look around the room, I some shit I got her.

"She don't even talk to nobody." I shrugged holding up her unlocked phone.

"How the fuck you get in it?" Boomer asked while laughing.

This nigga stay laughing.

"Mane it was easy, I got my ways." I shrugged. "Took me two or three days to go through everything in her phone, my baby don't talk to nobody."

She don't got no friends, but she communicates with her family.

And me.