Family

Hi my name's Santiago Cincinnati (Santy) for short I'm black, my eyes color are black too, I have a mole under my eye and one too, close to my lips, I have long curly hair but the color is light brown everyone that I meet says that I'm very beautiful yeah I know I know, I really I'm, a kiss to you my new fan lol, I'm gay very proud of it, but sometimes mom really gets me blushing she calls me Cintia

embarrassing sometimes even in public once or twice it is quite normal now, when I was a kid she didn't call me that at all only maybe •santy• was normal, I guess she calls me that because she said that when I was a baby she felt that I would be a girl even though the ultrasound and my birth day the doctors tould her that I was a healthy baby boy she didn't felt disappointed she loved me nevertheless.

Mom fangirls me since I came out as gay at 14 everybody at my family support's me even though I already dressed up yeah I love to cross dress is fun and my sister Shelly loves to go shopping and talk about boys with me I don't date only shelly but is all hidden because Brandon wouldn't be happy at all to see us dating or getting close to any boys so I still have all of my V cards sigh...anyway I think is better this way I dream of it being a romantic and unforgettable night with a man that really loves me and of course I too love Him back.

I finished High school a year ago I have two siblings one older brother Brandon by two years, and one older sister Shelly, by only 1 month, not fair, anyway I want to go to culinary art's college but my father doesn't agree with me, he's a bussiness man owns a company [Cincinnati's inc.] His name's Gustavo we live in La mom owned a company too but than they got married and united their company's creating one big and successful one, I studied in the best schools while growing up I took a Sabbatical year now I wanna show mom and dad that my dream is bigger than anything I wanna open my own restaurant I'm currently in Hawaii with my bestie Joanna or jojo we live by the beach my life is awesome too beautiful and is all true...

Shelly [POV]

Santy need's to come back home everything is crashing down, I don't know how it all got wrong we lost almost everything, mom and dad don't want to worry him, he is gone for five months now, someone from inside tried and succeeded to destroy my family, diversion money over 2 billion dollars we are being charged for money laundry Dad's going to prison as the CEO for the past 10 years he's responsible for the company

he is going to sacrifice himself for the family the other investors are going mad we don't know how to arrange the money, all of this time we have been losing money little by little someone has been making up contracts, thank god we have our uncle Ben here he is giving us support in this horrible time we trust our family with our lives, I understand the seriousness of the situation,That's why I'm gonna call him it's time to come back home Santy, for the Family.