Unexpected Love

This plot was on my mind since a long ago but had slipped off. But surprisingly yesterday night when I closed my eyes, this scene suddenly came in front of my eyes and so here I am.....
************************************
Shravan was going towards Sumo's room while still blabbering to himself.

Shr- Aaj to me Sumo ko Aditya ke baare me sab bata dunga. Already uski ek girlfriend hai still Sumo ke sath flirt kar raha tha. Jab Sumo uski class legi, tab jaakar isse pata chalega. Huh...

On the other hand Suman was sitting in her room while caressing Shrvan's Pic on her laptop. As there were two doors in her room, Shravan reaches the one which was at the back of the laptop.

Shr (to himself)- Ye Sumo apne laptop ko aise kyun taad rahi hai. Dekh to aise rahi hai jaso uska pyar uske saamne betha hai. Wait.... PYAAR.... like seriously. Pata lagana padega ki Sumo dekh kya rahi hai.

He then moves to the other door that is in front of the laptop. He couldn't see the screen clearly as Sumo was blocking it. Thus he moves a bit forward to see. That's when he listened to her monologue.

Sumo- Dekho toh Pic me kitna handsome lag raha hai. Par asliyat me toh ekdum sadie hai, akdu hai. Khadoos kahinka.... Ek smile done me Iska kya chala jata? Hamesha gussa. Par ek baar toh maanni padegi, ki gusse me tum bahot cute lagte ho. Bas....(sighs) rote hue nahi. Tumhari aankhon me aansu bardasht nahi kar sakti main. Tum hi to ho mere life me, jo mujhe mujhse bhi zyada jaanta hai. Par ab to tum bhi mujhe nahi samajhte. Agar samajhte hote toh mujhe kyun akela nahi chhodte. Ma- Papa chhodkar chale gaye. Nanu bhi toh jaane ki baat Karte hain. Air tumhe ti me almost kho hi chuki hoon. Lekin main kya karun? Kya me sach me itni badi bojh hoon ki koi mujhse pyar hi nahi kar sakta. Kya main itni buri hoon ki sab mujhe akela chhod dena chahte hain. Kam se kam meri galti to bata hi sakte hain. But wo bhi nahi. Thak gayi hoon main ladte ladte. Ab aaram karna chahti hoon, kuch pal ke liye hi sahi. Kab tum samjhoge, ki main tumse kitna pyar karti? Main to tumhari hoon. Tumhe pyar karna toh jaise meri zindagi ka ek aham hissa ho gaya hai. Tumse pyar Karte karte to main badi hui hoon. Kaash tum bhi mere pyar ko samajh pate. BAS EK BAAR, BAS EK BAAR mujhse keh kar to dekho, sab kuchh chhhod kar tumhare pass bhagi chali aaungi. I love you so..... much. I really love. Please ek baar, Bas ek baar mujhse pyaar karke to dekho, apna San kuchh tum par luta dungi.

By the end She was crying. Even Shravan was left in tears. In all this, he completely forgot about his own insecurities. For him only one thing mattered, as to who was that person behind Sumo's grief. He couldn't understand how come about would let go off a gem like Suman. He seriously wanted to bang that jek's head somewhere. But for that he had to have a look at that boy's face.

Thus he move a little forward and lo and behold, there was his own picture on the laptop, to which Suman was talking. To say Shravan was shocked would be an understatement. He was baffled. Never in his life had he ever thought that Sumo would like him and here she herself confessed her immense love for him. He could believe that his destiny had so much good things in store for him. He did not know how to react. But he really felt the pain Sumo had to go through.

So he decided....
Shr- I promise you Sumo, I will love you so much that you will forget all the pain. Just wait and watch Shravan ki Sumo, how I confess my love for you. I promise to give you so much happiness that you will forget what are painful tears. You will have only the tears of happiness. This is the promise of Sumo ka Shravan to Shravn ki Sumo.