Caught His Intrest

“No! I’m here cause I want to help!” 

Vaggie glared at Alastor for a few more seconds. Then she gestured to Charlie to go behind her. Vaggie relaxed a little and removed the spear from Alastor’s face. “I’m on to you Radio Demon!” she said as she threw the spear on the floor.

“Please, just call me Alastor.” He bowed and grinned from ear to ear. Vaggie rolled her eyes and walked over to sit on the couch. Alastor felt eyes were on him from afar. His head turned and tilted it to Angel’s direction in a slightly creepy way. Angel flinched a little in confusion. Alastor smiled and his attention quickly turned back to Charlie and asked her about the hotel.

Vaggie crossed her arms and frowned as she saw Alastor and Charlie talking. “Sooo, uh. What’s the deal with smiles over there?” Angel asked, pointing at Alastor.

(Vaggie explained Angel who he is and stuff)

“He looks like a strawberry pimp!” Angel chuckled. “And you look like a drunken dad who appears to be on steroids!” Alastor commented. “Didn’t think I couldn’t hear you, did ya?” Angel was surprised and impressed with his insult. “No because judging by your entrance, no one allowed you in. So I just assumed your antlers were too big for your small head, Buck Boy!” Vaggie’s head shot up and punched his arm.

“What are you doing!? He can destroy us in a matter of milliseconds!” She whispered yelled into Angel’s ear. “Relax! I’m just having some fun!” Angel shrugged. He heard Alastor chuckled. “My dear, you do put on quite a show to play! May I ask what is your name?”

“Angel Dust! Pleasure to be at your service!” He bowed in an over dramatic way. “Please, the pleasure’s all mine.” Alastor smiled. Charlie chuckled nervously. “Well Alastor! Thank you for being interested in helping with my project! Let me show you around! I have a ton of ideas for this hotel!“ She took Alastor around while Alastor asked questions.

“I gotta say, the deer got guts!” Angel crossed his arms. “Ugh! Angel, why are you like this?”  Vaggie asked in frustration while putting her hands on her head. “Ever since I banged your dad!” Angel burst out laughing. “Gross... ” Vaggie sighed. “You know what? I don’t have time for this. I need to go and get my mind straighten out..”

“That’s gonna be hard for a lesbian like you! Also, I know that you have a “crush on hell’s princess” or whatever, but you don’t have to be clingy about it!” Angel put one set of his arms on his hips and the other crossed. “HEY! No one can tell me what I can or can’t do! Definitely not some drugadic who doesn’t give a damn about dying twice!” Vaggie pulled out her knife and was tempted to throw it at him. “And don’t you dare tell anyone or I will fucking decapitate you...” She glared with rage.

Angel put all of his hands in the air and one pair of arms to her knife and slowly pushing it down. “Yeah, okay sweetheart. But you better put that knife away or else your little girlfriend will see you attacking someone that’s a part of her big project.” Vaggie groaned “Just, stay out of my way.” and stomped off. “Sheesh.. The things love make people do..” Angel rolled his eyes.

He chuckled and started thinking to himself. “That Alastor kid.. He’s got something that no one has. This is gonna be interesting..” Angel went to the lobby to find Husk with his nose buried in a newspaper. “Ey! Husk! Do you know where I can find the registration papers?” 

Husk looked up with an eyebrow raise. “Why? You’re already enrolled for the hotel.” Angle rolled his eyes. “Yea, yeah! But I need to see who has recently checked in. Unless you want to show me your registrations?”

This is my drawing and I know I'm not good with background or shading

This is my drawing and I know I'm not good with background or shading. It's been a while since I've done digital art! Shush!

Husk gave a disgusted look. “Gross. Hey doll, how about you seduce someone else out of this hotel? Keeping this thing PG13.” He looked for the file and gave the papers to Angel. “Oh, well why don’t we get rated R?” Husk’s face showed annoyance since this wasn’t new. “Now piss off.” Husk scoffed.

Husk made his head gesture towards the door. “Thanks sugar puffs!” Angel said walking off. He sat down and looked at the names. Something caught his eye. As he was scanning through the list, he finally found Alastor’s.

Alastor’s registration:
Name: Alastor 
Goes By/Preferred Name: Alastor
Species: Deer Demon
Gender: Male
Room Assigned: 4D3
Interested WorkStation: Assistance 

“He wanted to be Charlie's assistance? Interesting. What confuses me the most is why would a powerful demon want to help such a crummy hotel like this one?” Angel read his paper twice to make sure that he didn’t miss anything. “Nice picture.” Angel looked at Alastor’s picture and he couldn’t help but notice how good Alastor’s smile was. “Now I have to know more about him...”

“Yo Husk! Catch!” Angle screamed across the loddy. Husk popped his head up from the newspaper just to see a huge file being thrown at him. Papers slammed into his face and made a big mess. Husk’s whole body didn’t move. His face was the same old grumpy expression. “Ughhh. Angel!” he groaned. “Uhh whoops! Hehe, see ya!” Angel quickly walked to the elevator.

As the elevator opened. He saw Alastor and Charlie discussing how the hotel should run. Alastor looked down and saw Angle then his smile grew a little. “Why hello Angel! Is everything doing well?” Angel chuckled. “Hey Alastor. Yep, everything’s going swell.” Alastor's smile grew even more. “Splendid! Nice to know that the Happy Hotel can actually make others really happy! Now if you’ll excuse us please.” Angel moved out of the way and watched as the two demons continued their conversation before. Angle grinned and stepped inside the elevator.

Angel went to his room and opened it. Fat Nuggets was there waiting for Angel’s return. Angel picked him up and sat on the bed. “You know what Nuggets? I think I have something good caught in my web.”

~Author's Note~

Hello! Hello!
I've made this chapter in the beginning of school last year, so this was WAY before the pilot came out so plz dont come at me!

I finally got my lazy butt to transfer this from a google doc to my phone

Tell me if you guys enjoy this story and I will make more chapters! I would like to have my chapters long enough and not too short so I can have a lot of event for people to enjoy!

Please please PLEASE!! Feel free to draw certain scenes so I can put it in the story! I would freaken love that and I will give credit!

But  I wont accept everyone because I aim to only use clean, neat, well-shaded, kinda "professionally" done artworks

It doesnt matter what kind of art, could be a sketch, black and white, full colored, anything! Just be creative

DM me anywhere if you have a piece of art from my story! Thank you!

Stay tuned~

{1222 Word Count}