Season 1 - Episode 5

Hi, I'm your cringe writer, Melody, here, trying to build up some yandere motifs, and, welcome to my cringe-shit-show! Make sure to be comfortable and enjoy then ride! Be nice with me now, I'm only so young <3

"Yes, Todoroki-San?" Suddenly a hand slammed next to the wall you were leaning against trapping you in a kabedon. "T-t-todoroki-san-?" Before you could continue a hand slapped over your mouth.

"No, you listen to me."

Your breath hitched in your throat. Fear struck you as you peered into his heterochromatic eyes. They held curiosity more than the clear aggression he was pushing on you. He didn't talk, instead, he stared at you, with his hand clamped still over your mouth. Eventually, you tried to struggle out of his grasp only to be pulled back to the kabedon position. He slammed his body against yours causing your chests to touch and his mouth the graze your ear.

"Dont even try, " He snarled into your ear, his hot breath fanning your skin. You felt vex in his clutch; weak and worried being wording.

"What is your problem?!" You finally squeaked out, unduly flustered from the touch.

"You-" He released you but nonetheless stood over you, looking into your eyes, "-I know you. Explain were from, now." His cold stare was enough to earn you a shudder. The opia existed to be a painful yet alluring feeling not many could describe.

"W-we don't! I sware! We just met at UA!" Your Intimidation seeped through your words, unrestrained.

"You're lying. When we were five, you would cling to my brother uncontrollably, you were obsessed with him and you never played with me!" Your eyes widened in upheaval.

"Y-you're crazy! This is a joke... Isn't it?" He jerked your shoulders.

"Y/n, Toga Y/n! I used to call you N/n-Chan. My brother was Touya! You could only hang out with us after my training. Touya always pushed you away but every day when you weren't with your sister, Himiko-San, you would sneak to our house and beg Touya to play! And, you always ignored me! Don't act stupid!" The deranged look in his eyes was ignored by you who stood in concussion.

Finally, taking in some realisation, your breath hitched. "What happened after we stopped hanging out?" He stood back for a minute.

"I don't know, you just disappeared kinda..." The dysphoria swelled manly in your stomach. It only just struck you that your entire life seemed ephemeral; it was like in these almost 16 years of living, everything still seemed as if you lived for mere seconds. It was a horrible feeling.

"Elaborate, please." You sternly asked, trying to obtain this possibly perspective-changing information.

"Well. You came to me one day to tell me your parents kicked you and your sister out of the house. That's when you started actually being my friend... I offered- no begged, you to sneak and stay with me but you refused... We were still so young I didn't understand. You wanted to see my brother but- he was also gone. Then, I never saw you again. I guess I just assumed that you got killed living on the streets. N/n-Chan, you were my first love and... you're back." You clutched your shirt and tried to calm your breathing. "What's wrong, Toga?" You slumped to the floor, leaning against the wall.

"Todoroki... I- I lost my memories. I don't know you as you know me anymore. You're a stranger to me." Todoroki felt his heart swell with sadness. He watched the girl he obsessed over for years until she disappeared, completely lifeless on the floor. He wished that all these years and he wouldn't still look at you the same. He wished he would get over his feelings for you. He wished he still didn't feel jealous of Touya who got your undivided attention constantly. But, that wasn't the way it was. When he saw you for the first time, it was like the void of lifeless depression in his heart was finally filled.