Intro, Rules and Prizes

hello everyone,

this is 'unfollow : graphic contests'

this contest works like any other graphic contest. the difference is, it's hosted by me. you will need to make the kind of graphics as mentioned in the prompts. they can be covers, icons, banners, wallpapers and mock-ups. 

there should be some ground rules that participants need to follow for smooth working of this contest book.

rules;

no cheating. please do not cheat. that means no plagiarism. don't slap text on an edit already made by someone else. you can use stock photos but not edits. don't use premade graphics and submit them here. 

one entry only. you can submit only one entry for one contest. 

requirements. follow the requirements as mentioned in the prompts. 

be polite. don't make any rude comments. i'm here to judge. you don't need to bother with that. 

results. accept the results as they are announced. if you have any problem or complaint, kindly pm me.

no anime. no anime covers in this contest. for anime covers, i'm hosting another contest. please check my profile.

watermark. do not forget to add your username as watermark. it's a must. i don't want to lose your entry. also, if you change your username, please inform me.

submission;

comment. comment the location of your entry or link in the contest chapter only. because of glitching, i don't always receive the notifications about mentions and tags. 

to do that, there's a 'share' sign on every chapter in the app. tap on it and you will find an option to 'copy link'. copy it and paste it in the comment section of the contest.

pm. pm me a link to your entry. 

to do that, there's a 'share' sign on every chapter in the app. tap on it and you will find an option to 'private message' with wattpad sign. tap on it and sent it to me. 

or you can just post it somewhere else and send the link to me.

criteria;

relevancy to the prompt (15 points) your graphic should match the requirements. for each mistake, five points will be deducted.

quality (10 points) please submit good quality entries. anything blurry and pixelated will lead to a deduction of points.

overall looks (20 points) a nice looking cover is what we want here. make sure you don't include pornographic or mature content, religious and political content.

skills in editing (15 points) for how well you have edited your graphic

font (10 points) use a font that makes your cover look even better. 

creativity (20 points) if your graphic is inspired from somewhere else, it'd be great that you mention it. not necessary though.

voting (10 points) votes come from my friends and family. you can't ask your friends to vote for you. 

total: 100

prizes;

first place.

a follow from me

a badge

i'll check out three of your books

three books in my reading list

review of any five of your graphics

second place.

a badge

i'll check out two of your books

two books in my reading list

review of any three of your graphics

third place.

a badge

i'll check out one of your books

one book in my reading list

review of any two of your graphics

honorable mentions

a badge

one book in my reading list

(the books that I will check out should only be graphic books. Not stories, poems or novels in general)

(I use my laptop for this which I switch only once or twice a day. So I won't be able to reply to your queries right away but I will reply as soon as I see them)

that was all. hopefully, you will participate and have fun :)

 hopefully, you will participate and have fun :)