Prologue

TW mentioning of eating disorders, calorie counting, purging, self-harm and self-hatred every TW you can think of. Tell me if should add more

Virgil didn't know how it started. Really, he didn't. He just knew that he hated it but couldn't seem to stop it. This was partly due to, nervous as he was to admit it, unwillingness and fear. He knew it was why he always had his hoodie, it was baggy and concealed him well. If the others knew, surely he'd be made to recover, and he knew that wasn't worth it. Well yes, it was worth it, but no actually it wasn't. It couldn't be worth it, or this would all be in vain, in fact, this was somewhat all in vain anyway, oh god why is he like this, and why can't he stop, and can he just stop needing food so this isn't a concern? How did this even begin?

Patton, though not in denial, simply hadn't realized anything was up at first. Hadn't realized anything was up with his eating, he was cooking for his family pretty often, making sure they were all eating, he'd probably eaten too, right? Sure, all he could remember was the two cookies he'd had what, 5, 12, 19, 28? hours ago, but he probably ate, right? Nothing was up, most likely. Yeah, he was starting to seem scrawny, but, that probably didn't mean anything.

He really noticed something was up that time he found himself on his knees after a meal, having eaten more than he would have "normally", now kneeling in the bathroom with his fingers down his throat, tears in his eyes, and a realization. This wasn't normal to make yourself vomit, something was probably up. He caught on to his problem.

A/N

I will try to update once a week but with my job searching and maybe getting a job. I will try so I don't run out of prewritten chapters,

But if or when I do ill more or likely write when I have time,
other than that expect a new chap every Tuesday for both of my works. All sides angst

next chapter update 23/11-21