The Letters Left Behind

Simp war is my daily food.  From parents to people who are just face to face, they often cuss.  Sometimes they have to end in a fight until the facial muscles tighten.  Sometimes days sometimes go up sometimes days go low.  But, in the end, what started to be high had to be low.  Like there are brakes that will automatically be stepped on by someone who drives the entire body centered on the head, more precisely in the brain.  He stepped on the brakes as hard as he could for uncertain reasons.  Either succumb because of fear of becoming an illness or because of fear of leading to death or worse to enter the bars.  If you are old, you will definitely agree that dying is better than being fucked by a prisoner whose name is not founded.

Many people say that patience is the key to success.  It has to be as patient as moreover so that I can be as successful as the person serving as CEO and founder of a capitalist-oriented e-commerce whose mission and mission is to drain the saints 'purses and squeeze their workers' children to death.

The saying goes that the rough stones carried by the river will definitely be soft too.  The problem is this heart is not made of stone.  Rock rough if hit will be smooth.  But, the heart collided will become dead.  Want to thrashing saying lots of meaningless words that are covered with swear words and interspersed with words that are more abusive than a pirate.  Get out of His way that has many promises and given dreams for anyone who can follow and believe in His guidance.  Previously, I took a path that was said to be able to shorten the path to a new path which he said would be smoother than the one before.  But, no one will know what end of the road there has ever taken from passing this path that came out of His path.

Fortunately, just driving was reprimanded with all his strength.  Stop and be quiet in a place filled with His chaos.  I thank you very much.  If that happened maybe I would disappear somewhere.  And a lot of lessons learned.

Wisdom and even then gradually eroded away with time.  Trial after trial continues to hit those who do not know the situation or condition.  Even though they have followed what was written about the dream of being good, they were still hit by bad deeds.

It is true that the wheel of life is spinning, sometimes above and sometimes below.  The problem is how long it will take to continue?

***

It has become a routine to be awakened by the harmony of a couple who are on fire.  Not the fire of romance, but the fire of anger.  There are so many victims from inanimate objects to living things.  Every morning struggling to get through the battlefield that defeated the chaos of the Stalingrad War.  This morning's routine was to get through it without being hit by verbal or non-verbal explosions that flakes continued to fly.  The hardest part was ignoring the incident without having to side with one of the camps.  And sometimes it must be the object of anger that must be shed because there is a lot of anger that is no longer strong.

Let's take this dark morning not only because it's the rainy season but also because the atmosphere of the house sinks into a sea of ​​sadness that is constantly being hit by the waves of resentment.  Let's make a living for personal interests and also the interests of living bills that are continually being billed upon arrival at home, whose conditions are on the edge.  Little by little the results of the hard work are saved for a better life later.  But it is always stolen by reason to improve even though it is to dissipate restoring the heart.

Today go with energy whose stomach is filled with water.  Sang had forgotten to cook food because he was busy cooking anger.

In the world of work is the same as at home.  Becoming a driver calls for delivering and picking up people or goods that are often used as runaway jobs for those who have difficulty entering or surviving in the industrial world.  This job, which delivers and picks up online, also has its own difficulties.