Chapter 1

THERE'S A MEDIA OF HOW KAHNRILIAH LOOKS LIKE.

Kahnriliah P.O.V

Since I'm 22 years old I'm living in the shadow, but I never deprived myself of going to the traditionnal night dance party. I went there I sat on stone bench. I was looking at the people dancing a traditionnal egyptian dance. I saw a man farther from me. He just arrived. He looked rich if I was relying on how he was dressed. He was slim and pretty muscled. The way he was dressed could let see his chest a little bit. He looked at me, I looked down to not draw his attention, but too late, I could feel he was coming at me.

Ahkmenrah's P.O.V

When I saw this women alone, I thought it would be a good idea to ask her a dance. Her gold chains in her black hair made her absolutely beautiful. *Miss* I said as she raise her head up, looking at me mysteriously.

Kahnriliah P.O.V

We looked each other in the eyes *May I have this dance?* He said smiling. *A gentleman like you must have a name.* I said smiling. *Sorry, my name is Ahkmenrah.* He said taking my hand to kiss it. When I heard his name I kind of had a chock. The prince Ahkmenrah himself asked me a dance. *I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you.* I said bowing. *You don't need to bow* He said politely. *I'm Kahnriliah. Descendant of the Cleopatra bloodline.* I said sweetly.

- I thought the bloodline died.

- This is what everyone thought.

He smiled *May I have this dance* he repeated politely. *With pleasure.* I said taking his hand gently. We danced for hours it was a traditionnal egyptian dance. Everyone knew this dance. Later, it was time to say goodbye.

- I had a great time with you Kahnriliah.

- I had too.

- You said you're from Cleopatra bloodline this means you're welcome to the royal family temple. I hope to see you again soon.

- Thanks. I'll come someday.

- Good.

He smiled, kissed my hand and left. I went back to my home, and slept in my bed with linen clothe to cover me.

I spent days, thinking about going to the royal temple but I knew the guards wouldn't let me in. Even if Ahkmenrah wanted me to come someday. I spent days writing on papyrus paper my thoughts.

What happened yesterday was nothing ordinary. The prince himself went see me to ask me for a dance. It could have be anyone. But this time I've been chosen.

The night before I decide to go to the royal temple I've made a dream.

Dream

I was in my room sleeping I woke up and when I opened my eyes Ahkmenrah was there sitting on a wooden chair he was dressed the same way as when we met but without his crown. I could see his short black hair. *Ahkmenrah? What are you doing here.* I said sleepy. *I missed you.* He said as he got up and coming closer to me. He kissed me and I didn't expect it. I kissed him and he layid in my bed kissing me.

End of the dream

I woke up and felt weird but good in the same time. This dream felt good, but I didn't want to admit it to myself. Even if this was a sign of desire I denied everything. Who would want to be with a banal orphan like me. *Tomorrow I'm going to the royal temple.* I said to myself. I needed to see him again whatever it cost.*