Sorry wrong number

Y/n POV:
I was sat on my bed listening to music  and heard my phone ping signaling someone texted me. I slid of my bed and thought who would text me?Me of all people?

Uknown number:
Where are you all? I've been looking for you all for the last 30 minutes. I thought it would be easy to spot 7 other people!

Y/n:

Uknown number:Don't play with me where the hell are you guys? I've been looking for SO long!

Uknown number:
Don't play with me where the hell are you guys? I've been looking for SO long!

Y/n:
No seriously dude wrong number. Idk who the hell u r. And why there so many of you just 8 dude roaming the streets together

Unkown number:
Bold of you to assume I'm male

Y/n:
I'm sorry madam

Uknown number:
No I am a man it was just bold of you to assume i was a male after first text

Y/n:
Smh

Unkown number:
Anyway I gtg I have friends to meet up with

Y/n:
Ok byeeeee
Read 1:29pm

I sat there and stared at my phone trying to comprehend the conversation I just had with a random person that for some reason had my number. My stomach started to growl telling me I was hungry. To be honest it sounded like a contorting whale it was kinda funny. I threw my phone on my bed and walked to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and saw an open can of tomato soup. I put it in a pot and started to warm it up. As I waited for it to heat up my big sister came in and sat at the computer not to far from where I was standing. She put on our favourite song. As we stood there singing and dancing to the music I took the soup off the stove and put it in a blue glass bowl. I grabbed the bread I skipped past the top of the bread and grabbed the last two slice of bread. I slowly walked to the fridge and grabbed the butter. I walked back to my bowl to find my sister took one of the slices of bread. I butter the bread and grabbed a tray I put my bowl and plate on it and walked to my room to my unattended phone.

I placed the tray on my bed and started to eat. I lean over to the other side of my bed and grabbed my phone to see I had another text from the unkown number.

Unkown number:
You know we could be friends?

To that I raised an eyebrow.

Y/n:

For all I know you could be a 60 year old pedo!

Y/n:
So I refused to be friends until I know your name and age... and no buts

Unknown number:
I see you like memes and kpop

Unkown number:
Also I'm 19 thank you. My birthday is on the 15th of September. So I'm not a pedo

Y/n:
WOWOWOWOW
YOU HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS
LEE FELIX THE LEE FELIX! OML HE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON IN THE WORLD!!! HOW DOES IT FEELLLLL?

Change contact name
Yes or No

Felix's twin
Save?
Yes or No

Felix's twin:
Idk it feels just like a birthday? Isn't this Felix guy from stray kids?

Y/n:
Yes, yes he is and he is a legend

Felix's twin:
Ok? Anyway I gtg I have practise

Y/n:
Practise for what?

Felix's twin:
Work DUHH
What else?

Felix's twin:Work DUHHWhat else?

Y/n:
Oh so u like memes too?

Felix's twin:

Y/n:
Ok? Bye?

Felix's twin:

Read 2:42pm

I was so engrossed in to my phone and texting Felix's twin that forgot about my soup. Now it was cold so I went to the microwave and warmed it up and walked back to my room.

Felix's twins POV:
As I put down my phone I realised I liked texting who ever it was I was texting. They gave me a good vibe. My thoughts were interrupted by the voice of Chan say
"Hurry up Felix you don't want to be late now do you?". I picked up my bag and walked out the door checking my phone to see if I received any messages from my internet best buddy well I'll ask then to be my buddy soon.

As we were walking we bumped in to a girl. She was cutely short and was very petite. She walked straight into Chans side and quickly said sorry but didnt even lift her head to see us. She was quiet cute though.

Shortly after that I received a message from my meme buddy. I was shocked at what it said.

A/n
Hehehehehehe leaving it off at cliff hanger. It's literally nearly half one in the morning while I write this... I'm gonna stop here. I hoped you like the chapter! I'm sorry if I missed any punctuation. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Have a good day/night! <3