Smart work

Once there was a boy named Liam, whose dream was to be a business man and everyone at his home also give him everything he wants, and fulfil all his dreams. But unfortunately his mother died and he became lonely, the person who was left in the home was his father. His father was a callous with his son and so he never helped him for achieving his dreams. Days flew and the school boy was now a collage boy . On the day of the results, he was really nervous but excited at the same time. He got his results and he ranked first in his whole collage. Liam was on cloud nine. He said while crying "dad I can't believe this, I did it", his cruel dad didn't listen and went out of the collage saying something to the guard. The vindictive father gave money and told the guard to not let his son come out from the collage. The guard was greedy so he decided to take the money and take out all the students and closed the door when Liam was coming out, he knew that his father  told the guard to not let him come out so Liam gave some money to the guard and and said that pls open the door the guard again opened the door and told him that don't tell your father about all this. He was smart so he said to the guard that ok I will not tell but for this you have to give my money back. Time passed and after studying he became a business man and started his career. A day came when he has to give a speech to everyone that, how he became a big business man. He spoke "People quote it many times but it is tough to follow these magical words. Sometimes we depend on the destiny and we forget hard working and such people rarely succeed in their life. We have to work if we want to actually achieve something. But, not only hard working is the key to success, smart hard working is the write key to success. We have to use our intelligence to take the things quite easy. We try our best but sometimes we fail. But who really use their intelligence and smart hard work they can only achieve something. For eg - a boy was weak in math and did a lot of hard work but he didn't succeed so he realised his mistake and worked smartly on it. Everyday we have a new opportunity but we don't catch it because of laziness or other reason, try to catch everyday opportunities and set high goals everyday. We should try to maintain silence and work hard and smartly on every task we will get in future. Thus smart hard work is the key to success". After listening his speech his father realised his mistake and said sorry to his son. After that they lived happily ever after.