Nervous Beginings

The sun flowed through the motel's cheap mahogany curtains, shinning directly onto your face. Groaning, you stretch and sit up, getting up to use the bathroom. Dean was still sleeping in the other queen bed but the couch pull out mattress was empty, only ruffled blankets in its place where Sam has slept last night. You go to grab the bathroom door handle, but it's locked. "Sammy! Come on hurry the hell up, I gotta pee!" You yell, earning a 'shut the fuck up, I'm trying to sleep' from your brother Dean. "Hold on y/n!" You hear your other brother Sam shout from the other side of the bathroom door. You roll your green eyes and chuckle. "What , are you braiding your hair again Samantha? I'm sorry to tell you but I don't think chicks get turned on by 15th century hair anymore." You reply, and Sam opens the door, shoving you playfully and huffing, and in fact, one of his hands back behind his head, attempting to french braid his dark brown hair. You burst into laughter, clutching your stomach and almost falling to the floor, Dean wakes up grumpily, cursing until he see the sight of Sam braiding his hair and you on the floor about to have a stroke. Dean's face changes to horror, and shouts, "whAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?" Dean ruses over to Sam, but tripping over a blanket and causing him and Sam to fall, and crash into the floor. "Y/n help! Sam shouts.
"Shit! My hands are stuck!"
"Dean get your hands out of my hair! Oh my god!" Sam yells, flailing around helplessly as Dean's hands are stuck in his sea of hair. You're about to roll around in laughter but you heard a flutter of wings and next thing you know, you're sitting on top of a hill, over looking Georgia. "What the he-
Cas?" You say, surprised.
Castiel is sitting next to you, looking nervous an almost scared.
"Hello y/n."
You laugh. "Why'd you zap me? I was going to take a picture back there!"
Castiel still remained uneasy.
"My apologies y/n, I need to discuss something with you."
You give him a suspicious look but nod anyways, after all, he is your best friend.
Castiel begins talking.
" I uh, I wish to be intimate with you y/n"
You choke on the air itself.
"What? Uh- Cas, that's, I mean when have you ever thought of this, we-"
You're cut off by Cas's soft lips, inexperienced, cautious movements, and after the second of complete shock, you kiss back.
The kiss was chaste, and slow, just you and the angel exploring the feel of eachother's lips, but sooner or later it got more heated. Cas pulled your hair, tugging it and you gasped, allowing Cas to shove his tongue in your mouth, fighting for dominance with yours, but him winning. You two eventually pull back, resting your foreheads together, trying to catch your breath.
"What was that for?" You ask.
Cas just sweeps a piece of auburn hair away from you eyes and replies:
"Because I am in love with you y/n. I have been for the past year and I seeked Gabriel for advice. He told me that I should try the "pizza man" on you. Whatever that means"
You laugh at that and then start to stand up.
"I love you too Cas, and we can move some furniture around later, but I'm afraid if we don't return to Sam and Dean soon, Dean's gonna be handless and Sammy's gonna be bald. Cas just tilted his head but zapped them back to the hotel, leaving them both with a warm feeling inside their chests.

THE END