𝟎𝟏

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 -━━━━━━━━━━━━━❝𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 -
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄❞

𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 a force to be reckoned with, she lives for the dynamic of bondage, exposing her skin for all to see in her photoshoots, stripped down.

Behaving like she was bound to the photographer who was lucky to take a sneaky snapshot of her bouncing boobs covered in her velvety black bra and matching panties.

The satin Meshki lingerie set she is currently wearing is incredibly sexy, it made her feel powerful and in control of her tempting body.

Her body is her temple, she could choose to let any man enter within it, but only as she pleases.

Tatum was no stranger to the camera, she devoted her time to it once every week, and would usually get criticized for it by her mother for "rarely being at home."

And she certainly didn't give a damn about who knew, she is the first and only one among her friends to take up modeling.

At first she only did it to for the money, but overtime she decided to develop a career with it & show people that she is not afraid to bare her curves to the world.

In her mind if she wasn't willing to take part in it anymore she would consider either being a sex worker or an exotic film director.

Her petite frame was the aspect that drew the eyes of men of all ages, her preference was older men. It has always been that way as long as she could remember, she hoped for the day of meeting a wealthy gentleman who'd introduce her to his lavish lifestyle.

It was every sixteen year olds dream at the time, well it was hers... but who wouldn't want to succeed a mission of wealth?

Her newest photoshoot that she was currently doing consisted of her lower body being restricted down with shibari rope.

It was a risky but thrilling experience, she adored the excitement of sometimes being subservient. starting to begin her journey of bondage wasn't something that she thought of ever doing, but overtime she adjusted to the lifestyle of flaunting her curves & broad backside for the world to gaze & judge.

Doing this sort of modelling was not a career that her parents envisioned for her, they preferred her doing "professional work" well, they couldn't say "no" to their daughters audacious decision of work. Most twenty one year olds would currently be studying at College or Uni, however she wanted to skip those educational life choices and make money her own way by pursuing a temporary career which may earn her millions.

It often made her imagine what it would be like to get involved in an amorous movie scene, where she would get touched & kissed sensually by the man who dearly cared for her while exhibiting all the classic techniques.

Hearing the singsong voice of the lanky looking photographer asking her to pose once more for the camera made her abandon her thoughts as well as get back into reality.

The photoshoots would be posted on a few social media platforms as planned. Instagram especially, included for all to see & judge, whoever was to get their hands on it would make sure to never turn back, moreover never let go.

After all she is his sophisticated muse.

{I hope you all who are reading this liked the first chapter, I just wanted to introduce Tatum in this one but in the next one you'll meet our leading man ;) ... please give your opinions & feel free to message me anytime concerning my story or if you just want to say 'Hi'. 3rd person POV, writing will be edited along the way.}

~ Acacia