▹ the bathing mayhem

"Why is it taking two of us to bathe a tiny dog?"

"Correction, a tiny monster."

An hour and a half ago, George and Taehyung had entered the bathroom to bathe Pluto and so far, all of the water had drenched them and the bathroom floor leaving Pluto semi-dry and thriving.

"I didn't realize a tiny dog could be that strong and fast-SHIT!" Pluto yelped loudly causing George to pick him up instantly, cradling him to his chest.

Pluto then jumped out of his arms and onto the bathroom floor, heading out of the door as Jungkook opened it. The two males both watched in shock as the situation played out before them. Had they really just been tricked by a dog? He was smarter than they had initially thought. The two looked at Jungkook who was clearly amused by the situation.

"Did you bathe Pluto or did Pluto bathe you?" Joked the Maknae with a smile earning a joined groan from his two older members.

With a soaked shirt which was now sticking to his skin, George peeled it off his body with a huff and threw it down on the floor whilst pouting. Taehyung wolf-whistled and flicked his stomach causing George to try and kick him, but he dodged it only to end up slipping on the soaking wet floor landing on his ass.

George laughed tauntingly whilst pointing at the younger male, before reaching down to grab his shirt and then ended up slipping and falling on top of Taehyung.

"I swear, watching you two is like watching a real-life cartoon. It's hard to believe I'm younger than both of you."

Neither of the two could disagree with the position they were in. Jungkook stood over the two of them, holding his hand out for George to take. He helped him halfway before pushing him back down onto the floor causing George to scream dramatically as his ass hit the floor once again.

Taehyung was laughing along with Jungkook whilst George growled lowly at the Maknae.

"You know, sometimes i think about my life before meeting you two idiots," George began with a nod. "Yeah, that was the time where I actually got to experience peace. I took it for granted because now I have to deal with you two fucking gremlins."

The maknae's did nothing but giggle whilst George struggled to stand up. Once he was on his feet and balanced, he let out a huff and carefully headed towards the door making sure to bump his shoulder with Jungkook's but he only ended up hurting himself.

"What are you made of? Iron?" He questioned.

Jungkook nodded. "I am iron man!"

"Okay that was really fucking cute but I'm mad at you, so just know I hate you but you're the cutest fucking thing I've ever known." With that, George left the bathroom and went off to search for his dog.

Pluto was nowhere in sight. George had checked everywhere from his bed to his play area to the garden even underneath the sofas, but he simply could not find him. On the verge of a panic attack, George began looking around more frantically.

Breathless and afraid, he came to a stop outside of Yoongi's bathroom to hear multiple coos and a baby voice. Furrowing his eyebrows, he slowly opened the door expecting to see a naked Yoongi but instead found his puppy covered in bubbles and happily panting whilst Yoongi rubbed his doggy shampoo over him.

George didn't know how to act.

"We're gonna get you all nice and dry in a moment, aren't we? Yes, we are. Who's a good boy? Is Pluto a good boy? Yes he is, Pluto is the best boy!" Yoongi cooed in a tiny baby voice to the puppy causing George's mouth to hang open.

Now, this is something he didn't expect and he was not passing up the opportunity to use it as bait. Sliding out his phone, George began recording his hyung whilst bathing his baby with the cutest voice. Covering his mouth to hide his giggles, he did his best to remain silent but his laughter got the best of him and he accidentally ended up knocking over multiple bottles of shower gel causing Yoongi to jump out of his skin and Pluto started barking.

"H-How long have you been there?" Yoongi questioned.

George grinned teasingly. "Long enough to know that Pluto is a good boy, yes he is, yes he is!" He put on the overexaggerated baby voice that Yoongi had used.

Grumbling, Yoongi grabbed one of the shampoo's and launched it at George earning a high pitched scream whilst George slammed the door closed quickly. He stood outside the door laughing uncontrollably.

"After you've finished getting him 'all nice and dry' bring him to my room, thank you, Yoongles!" George called through the door.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT."

George walked away laughing, the video saved on his phone which was now tucked safely in his pocket. It felt good having blackmail bait. It felt really good. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

somehow i started with the idea of bathing pluto and then ended up with this mess 😂 i have no idea where it all went wrong but i kinda like it so I'm not complaining. 

thank you so much for reading, this wasn't proofread but i hope you enjoyed anyway. 

you are greatly appreciated 💜

━ blue x