❤stay back/bakukami🖤

Denki's pov

I woke up in a wight room a like the ones in a mental hospital movies. I had on a wight tank top and wight short shorts.
I got up and looked around not knowing what the hell is going on. I went to a wall with a door on it and I started to bang on it.
"HEY!!!" I yelled wanting someone to answer me so they can tell me where I am. Luckily someone did it was a doctor with.
"Hey you! Where am I!?" I said still panicking. The ash blonde look at me and started to say something.
"You're in a mental hospital, kaminari. " He said to me. I looked at him shocked."How did I get here?!?!?!"
"Well a group of people found you laughing in a tree hanging upside down on a branch...... " I stared at him shocked even more.
"Can you tell me something." I said looking down at the floor "sure, what is it?" I was quite for a while the I looked up at him with a glare
"When am I getting out....... " He looked at me confused but answered. "That depends on your behavior in this place." He said before walking away.
I went to a wall and slid' down it to the floor. I start to feel tiny shocks on me, till I realized it was my quirk starting to activate on its own.
I was so scared, I couldn't control my quirk. I was starting to cry until I heard some one yelling my name.
I looked up, looking at the door and saw a ash blonde boy and another boy with half red half wight hair.
My quirk slowly faided away into thin air.
Then the two boy's ran in, and hugged me telling me that there going to help me to control my quirk, so I don't go though any more pain, so I can get out of here..

Hopefully I get out of here

It's like hell I this place, the only two that are nice here are bakugou an todoroki so those two are the only one's I trust to come near me, if anyone else comes near me I'll growl or hiss at them as I back up I to a corner waiting to see what they do next.
If them come to close an grabs me a bite them or shock them hurting me I the processes of the stocking one, so they can feel my pain, most people ended up I the hospital from the shock while others died slowly a painful death.
But the ones I but will go crazy like me cause of my saliva, basically when I feel frighten it will create something that they call 'X-vino' which is were my body produces stuff that with go into a vain where I bit them an they couldn't handle the pain from the thing so there sells stopped but they were still alive but crazy.

Like me.

501 word count