15.

˗ˏˋ"maybe i won't, and i'll have mercy on her"'ˎ˗

it had been over two weeks since aurora was able to go home, and she has recovered pretty quickly. she managed to get around, even though spencer and along with the others told her to stay put. she was fine now, just had to be a bit more cautious because of her stitches.

aurora was currently on her couch watching the office when she sees her phone ring. looking over she sees it's penelope.

"hey pg." aurora smiled, she hadn't talked to her in a few days just because the team had back to back cases and little to no time for anything else.

"hi sunshine! so, meet me at the italian restaurant, the one closer to your apartment."

"oh, what's the occasion?"

penelope hesitates, "no occasion. just want to see my best friend."

she furrows her eyebrows, "penny, whats going on?"

"nothing! i swear! i just want to meet for pasta. please rory."

she sighs, giving in and ignoring the fact that she seemed to have been hiding something. "okay, see you in 30 minutes."

with that, aurora got ready. she had taken a shower and all, she looked in her mirror to see the stitches that lined her stomach.

she cringed, that's going to leave a nasty scar, she thought to herself.

aurora picked a red flowy dress that was casual, thin straps and was knee length. sliding on black flats, and did some light makeup, she was out the door in no time.

but little did she know, she wasn't going to dinner with penelope, instead, with someone who she never would have expected.

arriving at the restaurant, she smiles at the hostess. "under the name penelope."

she nods, "right this way."

aurora follows behind, and into a booth that was to the side, where no one really was. it wasn't very bright, just dim lighting.

the hostess sets down the menu, and walks away.

her eyes widen, seeing the one and only spencer reid himself.

spencer looks up from the menu, "oh- i thought garcia.."

aurora's cheeks heat up, as she sat down slowly. "did penny say she was meeting you here?"