grievance

"dammn where am I? its been three years I lost my parents to car accident. I am the sole heir, slice billionaire? wow! every year on this day I lose myself to alcohol, having a high tolerance is even worse because I have to down couple bottles of the hard stuff to really feel the numbness am going for. I miss my dad so much! people say I and my mom are twins but they don't that becaue we have the same personality we often clash and we needed my dad to be the mediator. 

right, back to the present I dont know where I am, somewhere in the country I think, where no one knows me. I have gotten over a dozen calls from friends, aunts and uncles, but those calls is left unanswered.

coherently so, I push open the door to this bar, a bar out in no man's land...

As I entered am welcomed with a cozy atmosphere with little to no noise just chatter, I walk to the center of the bar, pull up a stool and hail down the bartender  Here! here! I want five shots of the strongest alcohol available. 

it takes a minute for the bartender to react to my order, you see I have that affect on people. yes ,am a male but am one of them androgynous males, depending on the light on my face I look both at times.

smiling at him, he got his baring and pull me my drinks. as I drink, I sly of the stool to lay on the bar, my azz sticking out in my express jeans that fits like a second skin. you see there is always an asshole, regardless of where you are that tries to act up.

as I wiggle my butt trying to find a comfortable balance, I felt a hand on my azz. I slap it away so fast turning around to see a 6,4 bugly male with belly overlapping his thighs. I fight the urge to gag, losing my tipsy mood. " your going to regret this" he grunts before returning to his table. now the bartender saw it all, shaking his head, " am sorry about that sir,  people like him shouldn't be allowed in a place like this". waving my hands at him, I shrugs, pay my bill, leaving a big tip when I was called , " sir! , sir! turning back , "yes?". "the owner would like to apologize for that man behaviour so your drinks are on us tonight". here's your money back".

I tilt my head upwards, knowing that I wont see the owner, I flash him bright smile, took the money, bow my head in thanks before giving it back to the bartender, " take it, dinner is on me tomorrow alright", smashing money in his hands. shock at my behavior the bartender stutter for a moment before bowing his thanks returning to continue his job.

As he tries to open the door to his fancy car, one of many he owns, he was pull back so hard! hitting the belly of that burly man from the bar. sighing weiying disengage from the burly man, turning  around to be face with not only the burly man but his three friends.