𝚝𝚒𝚔𝚝𝚘k

Don't be afraid to request

Hope you like this one 💅🏼
————————————————

It was boring just sitting in bed. You had to do something. An idea popped in you head as you began to click on the app "TikTok".

You and your boyfriend, Colby Brock, were laying in bed all day so you wanted to spice things up.

You got up and stretched, "Where are you going babyyyy??" Colby wines making grabby hands, "you'll see" you say smirking.

You put on the sound and set you phone up, and started doing this dance. (A/n: The fifth video of Avani)

Colbys jaw dropped as he watched your body's movements. As soon as you threw it back he smirked and stared at you ass for a bit.

"Damnnn that's my girlll" he yells out making you giggle. Once the sound was over Colby walked over to you rapping his arms around your waist, "that was the most sexiest this I've ever seen you do" he said looking you up and down.

"I think we both no I can get a lot sexier" he chuckled and leaned down kissing you passionately on the lips.

"Your lips are soft and taste like strawberries" Colby says giggling. "Tank you" you say in a baby voice . "THAT WAS SO CUTE OMGG" Colby said jumping around like a child, you giggled at his childish behavior.

He stops jumping around and lays down on y'all's shared bed, you walked over to the bed and laid down beside him, "I love you so much" he say smiling looking up at the ceiling. You turn you head and look at him, "I love you to colbs" you say smiling like an idiot.

"Can we go back to sleep and just cuddle and make out?" He says staring directly at you lips. You giggled and put your hand on his check and pecked his lips, "of course colbs" you say cuddling up into his chest, falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

—————————————————-

Please request guys I'm losing ideas here lol.

Hope you enjoyed have a wonderful night! ❤️

- ya gurl 😂❤️🥺👻😘😘🖤🥰😳😳💓✊🏻💦💔👍🏻👍🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😈😎😩💕🦠😥👋🙈
( sorry this was short :/ )