Bucket List

This was going to be a long day

This was going to be a long day. It was going to be long because Y/N has three meetings, all of which she was dreading. It was going to be long because the sun was shining outside while both she and Harry were stuck mostly indoors. And it was going to be long because before leaving the house that morning, they had decided to use a remote control vibrator beneath Y/N's clothes which Harry could turn on at any moment without warning.

They'd had the toy in their home for a while now, so it wasn't exactly a brand new concept. They had played with that toy along with several others, both together and alone. Not that she was really ever entirely alone very often - even when Harry was on tour they would be on the phone together. But this toy was probably the one they used the least often. It was newer and it served a very specific purpose in their lives. Harry would control it from an app on his phone while he was away on tour, and Y/N would moan and whimper and speak into the phone so it was almost like he was there and they were together.

Up until this point, they had only ever used this particular toy at home, in bed, in private. So when Harry had suggested it this morning, Y/N was pretty surprised. The blood seemed to all drain from her face as her eyes went wide and she nodded silently.

He was going to be stuck at home all day doing chores and sitting on calls with management that he didn't really care much about, and the way he saw it, this would be a good way to make the day more interesting for the both of them. Plus, he had only approached Y/N about it after seeing the search history leftover on her Pornhub account from the last time he was out of town. So he had a pretty good feeling that she was going to like the idea.

And honestly, most of the shock, came not from the idea itself, but the fact that he had suggested it. He spoke to her with his honey golden voice, so soft and sweet. The back of his fingers caressed her cheek as she thought about the proposition. He had always made her feel so completely safe. She would trust him with her life - hell, she trusted him enough to ride his fucking motorcycle with him in the rain. And when she closed her eyes to really focus on the question in consideration, she couldn't help but realize how much she actually loved the idea.

He was very clear from the get go that the main reason he wanted to do this was because he thought it would be fun for her. And no matter how much she tried to deny it, he was right. She'd always had a bit of an exhibitionist inside of her, and using a remote controlled vibrator in public was definitely on her secret internal bucket list which she had never even told Harry about. That was why it was so shocking to her in that moment - he knew her so well that he was able to pick up on something which was completely true but which she had never shared with him. Until now.

Although now she kind of regrets sharing it with him at all. Because now, he has the vibrator up to its highest setting while she's sitting in a meeting with her boss, and her boss' boss, and her boss' boss' boss, and a bunch of other old white men in suits with glazed over eyes who keep interjecting to 'play devil's advocate' on an idea that was clearly going to be bulletproof just because they needed to feel like they were part of the brainstorm. So in short, Y/N had a virbator going off deep inside her while she was surrounded by the exact people she would least like to be around ever.