Part 1

Official Anti Bieber Page: One Last Journey Part I Of V - With antis at the brink of extinction, & months since the death of Stephen, it's up to Khaos Red to stop the Beliebers. She's been given orders by a mysterious overlord who claims to be an old friend of Stephen's. Now, Red has gone to a night club where she must convince a powerful man to assist her. She went into the night club. "Joshua Castillo, I hear you're a master gambler." She said. He took off his hat. "Ah, Red." He replied. "How may I help you?" "I need a favor Josh. For the antis." "I told ya Red, I gotta a family to support. I can't be working with the antis anymore." "Tell me anything you want. I can get. I know a man who can anything for you. He calls himself the Contributor. He's a powerful man. Just tell me you want. Just help me & I'll get it for you." "If this is about the chosen Anti, he's dead." "Is he?"

One month earlier in Ur after the death of Stephen:

"You've lost." A Belieber said to the Antis. "The chosen Anti has died. Now, get in your cell." After they were all put there a Belieber pointed out "we're supposed to have 7, I only counted six." All of the sudden, on the big screen playing all across the city, there was an unexpected message. "Hello there Mr. Bieber." The voice said. "You may think we are dead but we never die. I am the Contributor. You shall never learn who I am until a time when its too late for you. Beware..."